How to hide webtop status bar to watch videos and play games in full screen

Search This thread

Creepy Pasta

Jun 9, 2014
I've been looking for a solution to take advantage of the screen proportion on the lapdock to play games and videos without any black bars and I finally found a solution that works and it's free. Below is the link to save anyone the time it took me to find it. The does however require root access but it's definitely worth it if you want your Netflix to look as it was meant to be seen.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.tsorn.FullScreen

Enjoy!

jberlinXDA

Jul 6, 2014
Good tip :)

I've been looking for a solution to take advantage of the screen proportion on the lapdock to play games and videos without any black bars and I finally found a solution that works and it's free. Below is the link to save anyone the time it took me to find it. The does however require root access but it's definitely worth it if you want your Netflix to look as it was meant to be seen.

Enjoy!

Nice trick ! I will test it tonight..I ve been looking for something like this :) to run my debian image in my lapdock full screen.
Cheers
Julian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy!