[APP] CM Project Nemesis Focal Camera

Search This thread

threetwentyfizzle

Oct 31, 2012
Albuquerque
OnePlus 10 Pro
I found an Apk file for Cyanogenmod's Focal camera and thought I'd share with you guys. Mods, if this is something that shouldn't be shared let me know and I'll remove this post.

Front camera force closes but the options are fun to play with.

Credits to of course Cyanogenmod Team and their awesome work!

https://www.copy.com/s/tWdnvOMkB4pu

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

n0zzz

May 22, 2012
Wow! This is nice :) thank you!

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Grooov3

Aug 2, 2012
Vienna
Installed and the options are extremly nice but sometimes the cam doesnt start ...
it a testing phase but the first steps are more then good ...

uacvax

Sep 1, 2010
This seems to force close when stitching PicSphere compositions together. Does this happen for anyone else?

navalynt

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 12, 2009
Anchorage, AK
www.mikeandjessee.com
I believe the CM team was already asked about the possibly putting this application into the Play Store but it's not going to happen anytime soon. Focal is still being actively developed as an open source project and integrated with CM10.2 ROMs.

Being open source you shouldn't have a problem posting the APK here, but you may see changes in the application as often as a daily basis. It's also being integrated with CM10.2 so I don't think anyone has been putting in any effort to debug the application to work with other ROMs like the Sense or GE bases.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend using Focal unless you are actually running a CM10.2 nightly build which already has Focal included.

PunkUnity

Dec 1, 2012
Camarillo
This app doesn't work for me. I have a TMO HTC One, unlocked bootloader, rooter, TWRP, Maximus 7 (4.1.2 Sense Based ROM) , and ElementalX Kernel. Any ideas why it wont load? It just says Focal has stopped, as soon as I open the app.

threetwentyfizzle

Oct 31, 2012
Albuquerque
OnePlus 10 Pro
This app doesn't work for me. I have a TMO HTC One, unlocked bootloader, rooter, TWRP, Maximus 7 (4.1.2 Sense Based ROM) , and ElementalX Kernel. Any ideas why it wont load? It just says Focal has stopped, as soon as I open the app.

Like stated from above, i posted this apk when it was one of the first builds so there were a ton of bugs. It was just something new to play around with. I'm sure there is a newer zip or apk floating around that may work better..

PunkUnity

Dec 1, 2012
Camarillo
Like stated from above, i posted this apk when it was one of the first builds so there were a ton of bugs. It was just something new to play around with. I'm sure there is a newer zip or apk floating around that may work better..

Oh OK. Missed that part somehow... Anyone have a link to a newer, possibly more stable build?

Crankenstein

Aug 20, 2013
Dresden
Mh really nice cam, but i didnt see the icon on app drawer? there is no shortcut so the cam just works after installing it and open via app installer. Any solutions?

greetings ben

Edit: Xperia Z CM 10.2 + Go Launcher

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkUnity

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found an Apk file for Cyanogenmod's Focal camera and thought I'd share with you guys. Mods, if this is something that shouldn't be shared let me know and I'll remove this post.

Front camera force closes but the options are fun to play with.

Credits to of course Cyanogenmod Team and their awesome work!

https://www.copy.com/s/tWdnvOMkB4pu

Mh really nice cam, but i didnt see the icon on app drawer? there is no shortcut so the cam just works after installing it and open via app installer. Any solutions?

greetings ben

Edit: Xperia Z CM 10.2 + Go Launcher