[Q] Magldr 112 error 260

Search This thread

Ollyisagudun

Jan 25, 2011
Hi I'm new on here and a complete novice to flashing roms. I have a HTC Leo which I'm trying to switch to android but can't get Magdlr 112 onto my phone, I get through the first couple of pages it says it's uploading,I get the tri colour screen then grey htc screen but sticks at 0% then after a couple of minutes says error 260 and that it can't connect to the device. Any help would be great I'm wary of trying anything else because of the warnings of people on here about bricking it.

Digital Outcast

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
Woodstock, GA
Hi I'm new on here and a complete novice to flashing roms. I have a HTC Leo which I'm trying to switch to android but can't get Magdlr 112 onto my phone, I get through the first couple of pages it says it's uploading,I get the tri colour screen then grey htc screen but sticks at 0% then after a couple of minutes says error 260 and that it can't connect to the device. Any help would be great I'm wary of trying anything else because of the warnings of people on here about bricking it.

Do you already have HSPL flashed to your phone? It sounds like the bootloader is stock and is preventing you from flashing custom code to your phone. Are you running a custom or stock ROM at the moment?

Ollyisagudun

Jan 25, 2011
Nearly there

Right I've put an old 1.48 version on my phone managed to get HSPL2 on to it, but am struggling with Magldr 1.13 can get it to load on but then the phone won't boot it sticks on the white screen with HTC but goes no further (no quietly brilliant) I can get the tri colour boot loader but it won't load Magldr I've tried a couple of versions but to no avail any help would be appreciated so close to getting Android on it, I'm about to start again from scratch. Cheers

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
What radio version do you have? You need 2.08.hspl AND the correct radio - 2.08.50.xx or higher x.xx.50 radio.

Ollyisagudun

Jan 25, 2011
When I try and flash a custom rom I'm getting an error message I've tried two different roms. Error happen
Read below for more information

Error Description: USB init failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (723)

The phone is in flash mode and says Wait USB...USB
I can flash an official rom back onto the phone but not a custom rom?

Solution found active sync needed to have it's usb connection disabled.
Thanks for all your help I'm rocking Froyo and soon Gingerbread.

Last edited:

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Yes radio will solve the problem of getting stuck on white HTC screen after installing magldr.

Boot to bootloader mode, connect to pc, when usb shows run the CustomRUU in the radi ofile you downloaded. Ensure it is a 50 not 51 series radio. You can try 2.15.50 (see link in my signature). If the download doesn't have a CustomRUU.exe file included then you can use one from any winmo custom rom.

Ollyisagudun

Jan 25, 2011
Got the radio version cheers all good, best Gingerbread rom? Or should I stick with froyo? Version I have of gingerbread won't load can't find the usbError Description: USB init failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (723)
?

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Read the FAQ section here

As to the best rom that is a matter of personal preference. I don't like GB as I prefer Sense, but tastes vary.

Top Liked Posts