Skype Modded for I2?

Search This thread

Sherwood1

Oct 21, 2010
Hey guys i have skype working on ruu gingerbread rom. But is there a modded apk to work on I2 Froyo?

Thanks in advance

wyattyoss

Sep 3, 2010
Could you at least post Skype with Video for the Gingerbread leak? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA App

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
You can get banned for uploading that, or sending a link. So all I have to say is...... Google is your friend

Free app, and people have the Apk in other threads for other devices...and the netflix app is in this forum...so please explain why this app would get someone banned?....remember...its a free app.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA Premium App

Sherwood1

Oct 21, 2010
The version that works for Droid incredible 2 GINGERBREAD ROM is on the Incredible S forum (General Section)

bradsinram

Oct 25, 2009
des moines ia
Free app, and people have the Apk in other threads for other devices...and the netflix app is in this forum...so please explain why this app would get someone banned?....remember...its a free app.

It's not a free app unless your one of the beta people and netflix is free so ya and r2doesinc got banned for including it in one of his roms a couple months ago

Edit: sorry I thought it said swype

Last edited:

wyattyoss

Sep 3, 2010
It's not a free app unless your one of the beta people and netflix is free so ya and r2doesinc got banned for including it in one of his roms a couple months ago

Skype is, and always has been a free app. Just check the market.

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE

Including the app and posting a free Apk are different...people used to include gapps, WiFi tether in their roms or set CPU or other apps but they violated gpl or something...but yes we can post the Skype Apk.