[Free] Straight Talk SIM for ATT or Tmobile* [with Monthly Plan]

Search This thread

chils41

Mar 12, 2009
Alri8 Guys,

--------------------------------------------------------EDIT 11/8/12-----------------------Thanks to EpiphanyMachine for finding this-----------------------------------------

simsave.jpg

------------------------------------------obsolete-----------------------------------------------------------

So this STRAIGHT TALK MNVO is so cool only $45 Unlimited Everything / month.
But the SIMCARD is bit expensive $15.:mad:

I came across this Coupon Code for Net10, the damn website looks just like the one StraightTalk has.:fingers-crossed: so i thought It might Work on ST.
And it dose work :highfive::laugh::highfive: Figured Straight Talk is Join Venture of Net10 and Walmart.:cowboy:

AnyWho here is the Coupon : "SIMSAVE" :cool:

1. Add desired SIM card
2. Apply Coupon Code "SIMSAVE"
3. Choose Shipping Method : " FedEx 3 Day Ground - $4.95
(Which will be Discounted to $0.00 at CheckOut ! )

Also here is another way around Getting SimCards Free.

Straight Talk Offers Two REFURBISHED Dumb Phones for Free! with $4.95 Shipping.

1. Motorola W418G Reconditioned ( you have to buy PLAN with this but then you can flip it on Ebay for $15-$20 :angel:)
2. LG 620G Reconditioned
EDIT: With this phone You must have to buy $60 Unlimited International Plan. with is Complete BS.

BUT REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE TO BUY PLAN WITH FREE PHONES.
And this is only useful if you have Unlocked phone.(Which is not big of a Deal)
But if you have to pay for Unlock why not get ATT or TMO Compatible SimCard for only $5.

YOU WELLCOME! Thnx button is Down there!:p

Last edited:

radeon962

Dec 15, 2011
Deal is still live. I just picked up a micro SIM and regular SIM for AT&T.

It was supposed to end yesterday, but received an Order Number so have to wait and see if they arrive.

chils41

Mar 12, 2009

It was supposed to end yesterday, but received an Order Number so have to wait and see if they arrive.

I know this was supposed to end yesterday but its still on. I checked and then posted.
Great deal. Haven't seen any discount on SIM Card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rajalm29

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
Tempted to pick up a spare. Not sure if I should pick up a regular sized card since I already have a micro though.

Alri8 Guys,

I came across this Coupon Code for Net10, the damn website looks just like the one StraightTalk has.:fingers-crossed: so i thought It might Work on ST.
And it dose work :highfive::laugh::highfive: Figured Straight Talk is Join Venture of Net10 and Walmart.:cowboy:

1. Add desired SIM card

1. Motorola W418G Reconditioned ( you have to buy PLAN with this but then you can flip it on Ebay for $15-$20 :angel:)
2. LG 620G Reconditioned
EDIT: With this phone You must have to buy $60 Unlimited International Plan. with is Complete BS.

But if you have to pay for Unlock why not get ATT or TMO Compatible SimCard for only $5.

Thanks Man!!!! It worked for me!!!

2akdafn.png

chils41

Mar 12, 2009
Its still ON people!

papabear

May 10, 2007
Hell
Anyone know if this is still good. And just purchasing the card you do not pay for the monthly bill until you activate, correct?

chils41

Mar 12, 2009
They finally figured it out.
Good that I bought one extra.
Thnx for the input guys.
Will change thread topic when I get on real world OS.

papabear

May 10, 2007
Hell
Semi off-topic, but for those using the ST network. Other than the obvious of using a compatible phone. If the phone is pentaband, or even just able to run T-mo HSPA, do you have to use the T-mo comp. SIM card, or will the "unlocked phone" sim work just fine?
I personally am not going to switch as I have everything I need from T-mo, but asking mostly for a friend whom I may be selling one of my S2's to. It will either be a T-mo S2, or a ATT skyrocket, both of which will be unlocked.

EpiphanyMachine

Dec 1, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Free sim with 1 month plan

You can use this to still get a free SIM with 1 month plan purchase. It expired for only the sim as price was reduced to $9.99. Must buy Sim+Plan together then use code. Free Shipping still works also. I did this today (8 Nov 2012) More detail here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33862615#post33862615

OP: If you want to add this info to the first post and have me remove this link I will be happy to just send me a PM.

Alri8 Guys,

Geet

Aug 21, 2011
Deal is dead, it wouldn't take the coupon code, when process check out still don't see the discount, maybe I'm a little late

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alri8 Guys,

--------------------------------------------------------EDIT 11/8/12-----------------------Thanks to EpiphanyMachine for finding this-----------------------------------------

simsave.jpg

------------------------------------------obsolete-----------------------------------------------------------

1. Add desired SIM card

2. LG 620G Reconditioned

Woot! In for one of each. Thanks OP

you welocme. you can say that by cliking the Thnx Button .:p
    It does not work anymore

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

They went ahead and changed the price of the sims to 9.99. They still waive the fedex 3 day ground so thats another bonus. Just 9.99 plus tax now :D
    It does not work anymore

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I know this was supposed to end yesterday but its still on. I checked and then posted.
    Great deal. Haven't seen any discount on SIM Card.