[Guide] [Video] ROM Reviews and Tutorials

Search This thread

majmuni

Jan 10, 2011
Hi thank you for your hard work any chance you can show us how to make this phone work in international carriers. The process seems complicated. Thank you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Posting the same message across multiple threads IS considered SPAM. If you want to get your word out, put a link to this thread in your signature, make a banner, ... Maybe if you built a relationship with a few of the Developers, they may even put your reviews or links in their OPs. But no more cross-ROM thread posting please.

xbxjunkie

Nov 7, 2010
here
Just checked out ALL your vids on YT and I was wondering if you could include bluetooth phone call audio. Some ROMS don't allow that, other than stock builds.

Brian Gove

Jul 26, 2012
Land of Oz
Just checked out ALL your vids on YT and I was wondering if you could include bluetooth phone call audio. Some ROMS don't allow that, other than stock builds.

Which ROMs? I've only ever seen problems with hooking bluetooth up to other devices such as cars, etc... And every ROM Ive ever tried(AOSP or TW) my bluetooth earpiece works perfect.

xbxjunkie

Nov 7, 2010
here
Which ROMs? I've only ever seen problems with hooking bluetooth up to other devices such as cars, etc... And every ROM Ive ever tried(AOSP or TW) my bluetooth earpiece works perfect.

I haven't tried any of the ROMs yet and I don't use a BT headset, my BT phone audio comes thru my trucks audio system. Any Sense ROM that I used on Rezound worked fine, but any CM, AOSP, AOKP ROMs never worked.

This is my first TW phone so before I start flashing everything under the sun, the one thing that I want is the BT to work

Brian Gove

Jul 26, 2012
Land of Oz
I don't have a car or anything to test it in so I never paid much attention but I do believe people are getting CM10 to work with their car's bluetooth. You'd have to look through the ROM's thread to be sure. But I'm pretty sure people are having it work for them.

Hobart!

Jul 9, 2012
Jupiter Florida
Posting the same message across multiple threads IS considered SPAM. If you want to get your word out, put a link to this thread in your signature, make a banner, ... Maybe if you built a relationship with a few of the Developers, they may even put your reviews or links in their OPs. But no more cross-ROM thread posting please.

Gotcha..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
I haven't tried any of the ROMs yet and I don't use a BT headset, my BT phone audio comes thru my trucks audio system. Any Sense ROM that I used on Rezound worked fine, but any CM, AOSP, AOKP ROMs never worked.

This is my first TW phone so before I start flashing everything under the sun, the one thing that I want is the BT to work
bluetooth streaming is reported to be working flawless on eclipse...

Top Liked Posts