[Q] My phone will no longer let me drag and drop files from my computer to my device

Search This thread

kr0th

Sep 9, 2013
I am running a CM11 Nightly on my jfltevzw. I am trying to update to a new nightly by dragging and dropping it onto my phone, the way I always do. However for some reason when I try to do it now, I get an error message saying "Cannot copy item: This device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected." even though it shows up on my explorer. I have no idea what happened. It was working fine like a day ago. I have rebooted my computer and everything, but it just won't work. Help!

T

the_pirate_predator

Answer

I am running a CM11 Nightly on my jfltevzw. I am trying to update to a new nightly by dragging and dropping it onto my phone, the way I always do. However for some reason when I try to do it now, I get an error message saying "Cannot copy item: This device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected." even though it shows up on my explorer. I have no idea what happened. It was working fine like a day ago. I have rebooted my computer and everything, but it just won't work. Help!

As you have mentioned, the nightly build is causing this issue.

You should always go for a stable build.

Just try to flash stock or some other rom and use it.

Press thanks if I have helped.