GPS fix for sprint s3 running SlimKat rom

Search This thread

madbat99

Mar 1, 2014
Motorola Edge+ (2022)
Can you send me a link? I really like this ROM though. But I'll give it a shot.
Are you on a Sprint S3? If so, this is the link to LineageOS. CyanogenMod ended, and some of the developers forked it and created lineage. You could say it's the continuation of cm. If you want more features than it has, then you might want to try octos ROM. It's also on Android 7.1 nougat.

Slimkat hasn't been around for quite awhile, are you still on KitKat? You may have to update your recovery to the latest TWRP as well.

greenperk78

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah for some reason lineage is not working for me. Currently downloading Omega because of the great reviews I've read and will give that a shot. Thanks again

greenperk78

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, took forever to download and it was incompatible. The Omega ROM anyway. I'll have to try something else.

madbat99

Mar 1, 2014
Motorola Edge+ (2022)
I have a L710 Sprint Variant using Boost Mobile.
As long as it's not the triband model (ends with t) then that lineage I linked is perfectly compatible. You need to be on the newest TWRP recovery, and wipe data, system, cache, and dalvik. And then flash ROM, gapps, and boost apn fix (to get LTE). Boot up once, (setup on wifi if possible) then back to recovery and dirty flash ROM only (no wipes) and all will work. Remember you need gapps that match Android version of ROM ( 7.1.1 or 7.1.2)