Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeaconBoogie

Aug 20, 2010
Omaha, NE
Not sure I care for the theme at all... Or the 5x4... Will you continue to release one with the normal Sense UI theme and grid configuration?

killer2239

Jul 10, 2010
Kentucky
Thanks for all your hard work. I tend to bounce back in forth between your rom and CM6. Im really looking forward to Vanilla 3.0, but will more then likely install 3.0 Sense to see the changes.

hazard666

Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
Have to say it looks great from what I've seen so far but I definitely would prefer the phone and app drawer buttons swapped.

Whitepaint

Feb 24, 2010
I have 3.0RC1 Installed, and it has been GREAT so far. Loving the extra screen real estate, and the Espresso inspired theme looks killer in my opinion. This ROM also introduced me to the KingKlick Kernels, and lemme just say, these kernels are GREAT for battery life! I updated to his newest version 3 Kernel on this ROM and have seen GREATLY improved battery AND benchmarks other Hydra OCUV, and stock kernels.

J

jdkoreclipse

Is this true espresso themed or just the remapping of the launcher?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

andrewzpsu

Jun 2, 2010
I have a feeling after I download it I will be donating. Thanks for making a great rom. I've been loving some of the stuff you put out, running 2.5.2 and excited to finally have hulu without demonic voices LOL

Hopefully this will be the last time I wipe my phone HAHA

mp3sum

Dec 14, 2008
I have a feeling after I download it I will be donating. Thanks for making a great rom. I've been loving some of the stuff you put out, running 2.5.2 and excited to finally have hulu without demonic voices LOL

Hopefully this will be the last time I wipe my phone HAHA

Same feeling. Definitely not donating sight unseen, but should the ROM prove to my liking (5x4 just sounds whack but who knows), why not?

jayhammy

Aug 20, 2010
Schenectady, NY
I have 3.0RC1 Installed, and it has been GREAT so far. Loving the extra screen real estate, and the Espresso inspired theme looks killer in my opinion. This ROM also introduced me to the KingKlick Kernels, and lemme just say, these kernels are GREAT for battery life! I updated to his newest version 3 Kernel on this ROM and have seen GREATLY improved battery AND benchmarks other Hydra OCUV, and stock kernels.

Same here. Love King kernel #3. It rocks. And I've been testing Skyraider 3.0 RC1 and I think it's fantastic. Looking forward to RC2 in a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Working on 4.1 today. No ETA.
    v4.2

Sorry everyone. XDA was acting funny last night so I couldn't update the OP all of the way. The links are there now.

I hope everyone enjoys this final edition of SkyRaider Sense for the Droid Incredible. I had a lot of fun making it. Unless there is some glaring bug that needs fixed, this is all she wrote. Check out my sig if you're wondering what I will be up to next.

FYI, that egg is still out there. Oh, and comment please.