[ROM][N9005] N9005XXUENA7 Kitkat / 4.4.2 / January 2014

Search This thread

adilrenzu

Feb 27, 2011
Riyadh
Maybe. Did mobile Odin flash csc partition when you did your flash?
Also Mobile Odin don't flash bootloader as far as I know. I'm not sure of that so please correct me if I'm wrong.
People rooted by RDLV(1) flashed updates using mobile Odin to not have to update bootloader to MJ3 back in the day. By not update to MJ3 bootloader they could stay rooted without tripping knox..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

yes yes i forgot Mobile Odin doesnt flash bootloader and CSC thts y i think i didnt brick, for me i think mobile odin is good unless u cant boot up the phone n in tht case u hv to use Odin Pc.

Reactions: mikkelrev69

ValenteL

Aug 25, 2011
Espinho
Can someone succeeded this flash with Pc Odin inform if bootloader is updated to NA7 or if it remained NA6?
When my flash failed I managed to boot up at last but I lost CSC partition and bootloder remained NA6..
Your flash failed where? On aboot.mbn?

In my opinion must be updated to NA7 because the Rom have this files from Bootloader:
aboot.mbn
rpm.mbn
sbl1.mbn
sdi.mbn
tz.mbn

I downloaded this Rom from Macedonia, extracted it and made one mine whitout Bootloader.
Installed over data from NA6 and work well. The BL is XXUENA6, no problems. Rooted whit SuperSU 1.91 and Stericson busybox 1.22.1.

My Rom had only:
boot.img
cache.img.ext4
hidden.img.ext4
modem.bin
NON-HLOS.bin
recovery.img
system.img.ext4

Last edited:
Reactions: mikkelrev69
Your flash failed where? On aboot.mbn?

In my opinion must be updated to NA7 because the Rom have this files from Bootloader:
aboot.mbn
rpm.mbn
sbl1.mbn
sdi.mbn
tz.mbn

I downloaded this Rom from Macedonia, extracted it and made one mine whitout Bootloader.
Installed over data from NA6 and work well. The BL is XXUENA6, no problems. Rooted whit SuperSU 1.91 and Stericson busybox 1.22.1.

My Rom had only:
boot.img
cache.img.ext4
hidden.img.ext4
modem.bin
NON-HLOS.bin
recovery.img
system.img.ext4

Ok. I am not sure what part of the flash did fail, but it was right at the end of the flash when I usually expects to see "PASS".
Odin did not report "fail" nowhere during the flash process.
Also the app "Phone INFO" at play store" is great for finding details about your phone. It would be interesting to know for sure what bootloader version the NA7 has.
Maybe it could be the NA7 bootloader as well as the csc that can't be flashed over unbranded NA6?
Anyway it seems to be not much to gain from updating so I will wait for another update before next flash..

ValenteL

Aug 25, 2011
Espinho
Ok. I am not sure what part of the flash did fail, but it was right at the end of the flash when I usually expects to see "PASS".
In this case when Odin PASS, not Fail we must look the device, sometimes have in Red error msg's like this that arrived to me on another device:
To flash MJ2, on Odin3 v3.09 all well, finished (Success 1 / Failed 0).
But on the Mega I had 3 red error lines:
Set Warranty bit: kernel
Set Warranty bit: modem
Set Warranty bit: *******
<-- not remember.

I forgot to say that the csc I flashed was not MBM. I replaced the files cache.img.ext4 and hidden.img.ext4 from MBM whit the same from multi-csc OXXENA5 from Rom NA6, like I said on post #21. And all flashed and work well.

Last edited:

sandreiutz

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest
Does anybody have the latest NA7 firmware which is from Cosmote Romania? (N9005XXUENA7_N9005COAENA2_COA.zip)
I did not manage to download it from the terafile site.
can you please put it to another host if possible?
thank you!

Last edited:
Does anybody have the latest NA7 firmware which is from Cosmote Romania? (N9005XXUENA7_N9005COAENA2_COA.zip)
thank you!

Why didn't you manage to download?
Tip. If you put in a few € for a premium account, the download takes just a couple of minutes...

ValenteL

Aug 25, 2011
Espinho
thank you!

Why didn't you manage to download?
Tip. If you put in a few € for a premium account, the download takes just a couple of minutes...

Not need. I download always from Terafile free at 2,4 Mb/s, 1 hour 30 to 50 minutes. Downloading from SamMobile and create an account free on Terafile.
If I not make Login I have limit of 1 GB and speed some MB/s. I Log on Terafile and I have not limits and the speed is good.

Not need the premium account. We must be nice and help.

====================================================================================================

Downloaded at 2,55 Mb/s in 1 h 29 min. Finished.

Have it on this THRED.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandreiutz

sandreiutz

Sep 18, 2009
Bucharest
Not need. I download always from Terafile free at 2,4 Mb/s, 1 hour 30 to 50 minutes. Downloading from SamMobile and create an account free on Terafile.
If I not make Login I have limit of 1 GB and speed some MB/s. I Log on Terafile and I have not limits and the speed is good.

Not need the premium account. We must be nice and help.

====================================================================================================

Downloaded at 2,55 Mb/s in 1 h 29 min. Finished.

Have it on this THRED.
Thank you very much for the link!!!
I have downloaded the ZIP in less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: ValenteL

Markudsc

Feb 1, 2014
In this case when Odin PASS, not Fail we must look the device, sometimes have in Red error msg's like this that arrived to me on another device:
To flash MJ2, on Odin3 v3.09 all well, finished (Success 1 / Failed 0).
But on the Mega I had 3 red error lines:
Set Warranty bit: kernel
Set Warranty bit: modem
Set Warranty bit: *******
<-- not remember.

I forgot to say that the csc I flashed was not MBM. I replaced the files cache.img.ext4 and hidden.img.ext4 from MBM whit the same from multi-csc OXXENA5 from Rom NA6, like I said on post #21. And all flashed and work well.

Hi ValenteL,
I'm portuguese too from oliveira do bairro.
can you put your firmware tph NA7 for me please?

I had a problem with mobile data on my X-Note rom v9 and the wifi delay turning on is too long and don't remind password everytime I connect to wifi.
maybe I can try your firmware TPH and next try flashed again with the custom rom and see if the problem is solved.
Or you have another suggestion for me what can I try to do without lose my data and try all over again.

thanks in advance

ValenteL

Aug 25, 2011
Espinho
Hi ValenteL,
I'm portuguese too from oliveira do bairro.
can you put your firmware tph NA7 for me please?

I had a problem with mobile data on my X-Note rom v9 and the wifi delay turning on is too long and don't remind password everytime I connect to wifi.
maybe I can try your firmware TPH and next try flashed again with the custom rom and see if the problem is solved.
Or you have another suggestion for me what can I try to do without lose my data and try all over again.
thanks in advance
Hi @Markudsc
You have the NA6 and NA7 HERE.
You can try whit the Poland Rom NA6 that have the TPH. If we make a full wipe data+cache+dalvik and format system on mount and storage, You Flash this Rom and begin in Portuguese, the TPH is good for me.

About Your data, if You make a backup rom You can after make one selected restore data only and You have all that installed. Or...
Copy to a folder on the extSdCard Your apk's that are on /data/app. After flash another Rom You copy it to /data/app, wipe cache + dalvik and the apk are optimized for new rom.

About my NA7 I made a mix NA7 + NA6 whitout booloader. UENA7 + OXXENA5 (CSC). This is a version that not exist on SamMobile. Then, I can't share it because for me is good but for another I don't Know, I can't take responsibility for it. And I had already some problems whit Moderation and one Dev and not need more. Sorry.

If You can use this Rom only by a try before go to a Custom Rom I think You can use the NA6, it's a good Rom.

albertonunes

Mar 21, 2011
HELP

Not true. I download from Terafile free, whithout premium acount.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I downloaded this Rom from Macedonia, extracted it and made one mine whitout Bootloader and csc OXXENA5. Then my Rom is:

XXUENA7_OXXENA5_XXUENA2_TPH Portugal

Made all whit this TOOL. Thanks @A.S._id

Can you please explain me better the process?
Or if possible can you please share your rom so that it can put on my equipment?
Finally after doing this update in equipment when resetting manufactures the initial language is in Portuguese or another language (Macedonia)?

Thank you greetings.

ValenteL

Aug 25, 2011
Espinho
Can you please explain me better the process?
Or if possible can you please share your rom so that it can put on my equipment?
Finally after doing this update in equipment when resetting manufactures the initial language is in Portuguese or another language (Macedonia)?

Thank you greetings.
1- That TOOL is easy, study it and You make the same. For me is difficult explain here. Sorry.
2- Not possible. I quote from my post before:

About my NA7 I made a mix NA7 + NA6 whitout booloader. UENA7 + OXXENA5 (CSC). This is a version that not exist on SamMobile. Then, I can't share it because for me is good but for another I don't Know, I can't take responsibility for it. It is a mix also on bootloader, I have Rom NA7 over Knox bootloader NA6. And I had already some problems whit Moderation and one Dev and not need more. Sorry.

3- For me, I make full wipe data+cache+dalvik and format system on customer recover. I force on it the Download Mode and flash. At first Boot I choice the Portuguese and the TPH is automatic alright. (The OXX csc not have Macedonia)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mirror: XXUENA7 Rom on MEGA Host:

https://mega.co.nz/#!gVogET5b!a1uDzoWQq1ezkeR2cX8N2Suczvg0ZU6CmRFnMo9-oXw

If You download.... look the THANKS button please.;):)
    Please Remove Macedonia from Title.

The Country is Named F.Y.R.O.M . Macedonia is Greek and will remain forever.
    Firmware Info :

Model: SM-N9005
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 348029
    Build date: 11.01.2014
    Product Code: MBM

Installation method :

1) Extract (unzip) the firmware file of Galaxy Note 3 (Snapdragon) SM-N9005
    2) Download Latest Odin3
    3) Extract Odin .ZIP file
    4) Open Odin3 v3.09
    5) Restart your Galaxy Note 3 (Snapdragon) SM-N9005 in download mode
    How to = (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
    6) Connect Galaxy Note 3 (Snapdragon) SM-N9005 and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    7) Add AP_N9005XXUENA7_XXXXXXXX.tar.md5 to AP
    8) Uncheck re-partition Option
    9) Click start button, and wait

Note * In case of any error in updating firmware of Galaxy Note 3 (Snapdragon) SM-N9005 (Any FC, Bootloop etc.)

1) Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
    2) Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
    3) Then choose reboot

DOWNLOAD
    Remove the Country : macedonia from the 1rst post.
    yes yes i forgot Mobile Odin doesnt flash bootloader and CSC thts y i think i didnt brick, for me i think mobile odin is good unless u cant boot up the phone n in tht case u hv to use Odin Pc.
    MobileOdin flash well CSC, files cache + hidden (cache.img.ext4 + hidden.img.ext4).