[Q] I cant find updates for my i9505

Search This thread

juslai

Apr 26, 2013
my baseband version is I9505DXUCMEA when i google it nothing comes up only I9505XXUBMEA, it is android 4.2.2 i want to upgrade it to 4.4.2 and i know there is android 4.3 for I9505 but when i try to update it says latest firmewares is installed also on kies, it wont let me upgrade why??

aayushkhajuria2842

Mar 1, 2012
Udhampur
Samsung's updates are region specific u can check on sammobile.com to knw whats the latest version for you

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Arent u getting ota updates ?

Reactions: juslai

juslai

Apr 26, 2013
Samsung's updates are region specific u can check on sammobile.com to knw whats the latest version for you

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Nope no OTA updates, i used to update this before, but the board got broken had a samsung warranty they replaced the board and put me back to 4.2.2 i used to be 4.3 before the replacement. Now i cant upgrade my firmware. And i checked sammobile, i couldnt find any firmware that matches my firmware number.

Last edited:

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Nope no OTA updates, i used to update this before, but the board got broken had a samsung warranty they replaced the board and put me back to 4.2.2 i used to be 4.3 before the replacement. Now i cant upgrade my firmware

Contact warranty direct & explain since you had board replaced you can't ota & they will have to sort it for you ? :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: juslai

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nope no OTA updates, i used to update this before, but the board got broken had a samsung warranty they replaced the board and put me back to 4.2.2 i used to be 4.3 before the replacement. Now i cant upgrade my firmware

Contact warranty direct & explain since you had board replaced you can't ota & they will have to sort it for you ? :fingers-crossed: