[Q] Find Baseband Version

Search This thread

a3x

Aug 17, 2013
Hi,

I've read through several threads now and haven't understand or found a way to fix my problem.

My original problem was, that the signal strength of my S4 Mini LTE (I9195) was way too strong, so that it interfered heavily with speakers in even 2m distance. I now think that I installed the Cyanogenmod Firmware without looking at the baseband version.

So now I'd like to know, if there was a way to get a fairly recent cyanogenmod (4.4.2 or later) with baseband version for Europe/Germany. (which i don't know)

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Hi,

I've read through several threads now and haven't understand or found a way to fix my problem.

My original problem was, that the signal strength of my S4 Mini LTE (I9195) was way too strong, so that it interfered heavily with speakers in even 2m distance. I now think that I installed the Cyanogenmod Firmware without looking at the baseband version.

So now I'd like to know, if there was a way to get a fairly recent cyanogenmod (4.4.2 or later) with baseband version for Europe/Germany. (which i don't know)

we've a baseband thread in the general s4 mini forum, there are several basebands, you could change them. this doesn't depend on the rom

Reactions: a3x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

we've a baseband thread in the general s4 mini forum, there are several basebands, you could change them. this doesn't depend on the rom