No mobile data after flashing stock rom

Search This thread

adineladi

Oct 21, 2013
Hello guys!
I installed 4.2.2 stock after using several custom roms for a year. Everything is working fine, but I don't have any mobile data I tried to change the APN, but seems not to work. Can someone help me with this problem? I tried several methods, but nothing seems to have solved my problem.
Can anyone help me with this? Romania-Vodafone

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :-s

lokesh.3440

Apr 24, 2012
Shimla
Yes. 4.2.2 Romania-Vodafone..

then you shouldn't get this issue because this will only come when you flash a stock ROM of other region.....try one thing :
Reboot into recovery mode by pressing power button+ volume up button and when you see samsung logo,,,,,,leave the power button and keep on pressing volume up button for few seconds,,,,,,,,do factory reset and check whether you are able to use the 3G now. please leave a feedback so that i can help you further in case of any issues.
:D:D:D:D:D

adineladi

Oct 21, 2013
then you shouldn't get this issue because this will only come when you flash a stock ROM of other region.....try one thing :
Reboot into recovery mode by pressing power button+ volume up button and when you see samsung logo,,,,,,leave the power button and keep on pressing volume up button for few seconds,,,,,,,,do factory reset and check whether you are able to use the 3G now. please leave a feedback so that i can help you further in case of any issues.
:D:D:D:D:D

I have tried to do this yesterday, no results...I don't know what to do:/. Also, I've tried to reflash the rom, and no results.