[CLOSED] YouTube AdBlock & Background Playback without Xposed and Nougat supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
[CLOSED] YouTube AdBlock & Background Playback without Xposed and Nougat supported

I know how to modify the official latest YouTube app so all ads are blocked and background playback is fully enabled without Xposed and Android 7.1.1 is supported.

I also know of the very best YouTube downloader that is highly advanced and can be configured in many ways so downloading music or videos are super handy.

If you guys are interested just let me know.

May 30, 2016
I know how to modify the official latest YouTube app so all ads are blocked and background playback is fully enabled without Xposed and Android 7.1.1 is supported.

I also know of the very best YouTube downloader that is highly advanced and can be configured in many ways so downloading music or videos are super handy.

That true?

Gửi từ SM-G935F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: hsiehboss

kskillz2000

Jan 21, 2014
Trenton
Nexus Player
Moto G7 Play

Can you show the way u achieved this?

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

paras33

Feb 27, 2013
obviously ppl are interested unless you want some cheap likes ...
as for downlaading we have videoder n ogutube perfectly still working

taldarchi

Mar 17, 2016
please elaborate more,
what are the steps ?
there are a lot of options, i tried something and the app crashes. (Youtube v.12.05.53)

Your thread is quite misleading to many...

There's allot of members who are interested in either learning how to perform what you're stating OR obtaining a regularly updated, and supported, app with the actions already performed.

If you have any intent on doing any of these things, then please state so.

If not, and this continues to go unanswered/ignored, then i will have no choice but, to submit a violation to an XDA Admin for further review and action.

I rarely ever do this but, i feel that this may be needed to be done.

Thank you for your understanding!

Peace and Love!
Peace and Love!
~Ringo Starr~

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

**IF I WAS HELPFUL IN ANY WAY THEN**
**PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP!**

G

GuestK0087

Posts containing talk of Lucky Patcher have been and will be removed. LP is warez.

Thank you.

Anova's Origin

Feb 1, 2017
Vancouver
Just thought I'd drop this here, someone has actually accomplished what the OP was trolling about :
https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-iytbp-injected-youtube-background-t3560900

Currently working on my rooted OP3T with stock nougat ROM. Ad block and background playback working well.
Screenshot_20170311-002713.png

Last edited:

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
Just thought I'd drop this here, someone has actually accomplished what the OP was trolling about :
https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-iytbp-injected-youtube-background-t3560900

Currently working on my rooted OP3T with stock nougat ROM. Ad block and background playback working well.

It's easily done actually but LP is BANNED here so I'm done talking about that app, APK Tool can be used to recompile the feature to the YouTube app and have the ADS removed.

I posted a video demonstration of my methods but I'm afraid it was removed due to LP inclusions.

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
Heya what about using the APK tool to remove ads, is that okay by XDA?

Also maybe integrate background playback with it?

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016

rodalpho

Sep 17, 2013
That app can also be used to get free in-app purchases, so it's considered a pirate app. Suggest you edit the name out of your post.

On a side note, has anyone figure out how to patch/recompile the YouTube Leanback (Android TV) app to skip the ads? Modified hostfiles via AdAway do not work.

Reactions: RoverChr0me
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Seriously?? Why don't you just say it in the first place instead of asking for interest?

Your thread is quite misleading to many...

There's allot of members who are interested in either learning how to perform what you're stating OR obtaining a regularly updated, and supported, app with the actions already performed.

If you have any intent on doing any of these things, then please state so.

If not, and this continues to go unanswered/ignored, then i will have no choice but, to submit a violation to an XDA Admin for further review and action.

I rarely ever do this but, i feel that this may be needed to be done.

Thank you for your understanding!

Peace and Love!
    Peace and Love!
    ~Ringo Starr~

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

**IF I WAS HELPFUL IN ANY WAY THEN**
    **PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP!**

Jesus had this thread really been watched 2300 times? Man aight be sure to check out the given link to the proper forum above to get the real ad free and background playback APK. You can either use an app that can install the apk as system app or flash it with zip installer through recovery mode and be sure to disable automatic update for the app to keep it intact.

Screenshot_20170311-002713.png