Difficulty to charge the battery

Search This thread

Serfi1

Jun 8, 2014
Hello friends how are you, I have a little problem loading the battery. I just installed a stable rom cyanogenmod doing all corresponding wipes; but it happens that when the terminal is off and you plug the charger, the icon of the battery not charging is "hanging" and after that the terminal is completely frozen, only restores taking away the battery and putting it back. The strange thing is that when this load on normally. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

regards

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Hello friends how are you, I have a little problem loading the battery. I just installed a stable rom cyanogenmod doing all corresponding wipes; but it happens that when the terminal is off and you plug the charger, the icon of the battery not charging is "hanging" and after that the terminal is completely frozen, only restores taking away the battery and putting it back. The strange thing is that when this load on normally. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

regards
it's a known issue with all aosp/cm/aokp roms that when powered off and charging the phone, the battery charging animation doesn't come up but the battery is charging in the background without any issues.You don't need to take the battery out to restart your phone.All you do is take the charger out and press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or so and you'll see the screen go black for a second before seeing your samsung note II logo and phone will boot up normally.

Serfi1

Jun 8, 2014
it's a known issue with all aosp/cm/aokp roms that when powered off and charging the phone, the battery charging animation doesn't come up but the battery is charging in the background without any issues.You don't need to take the battery out to restart your phone.All you do is take the charger out and press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or so and you'll see the screen go black for a second before seeing your samsung note II logo and phone will boot up normally.
Thank you very much for responding, that relieves me a bit, I thought I had broken down the terminal. I tested installing a stock rom and it worked perfect, now I see that this happens only when I install a custom rom.