[Q] How to recover photos from an unrooted note 3?

Search This thread

c9zip

Apr 22, 2014
I have a Rogers locked galaxy note 3 (model: SM-N900W8), and I accidentally deleted all the photos from my phone and sadly I do not back them up, and they are all stored in the internal phone memory. I already tried some recovery program like Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Amacsoft, and no luck at all. Is there a way to recover since my phone is not rooted. I called Rogers tech and they tell me there's no way to retrieve.

Would really appreciate if anyone can answer my question!!!

xclub_101

Oct 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have a Rogers locked galaxy note 3 (model: SM-N900W8), and I accidentally deleted all the photos from my phone and sadly I do not back them up, and they are all stored in the internal phone memory. I already tried some recovery program like Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Amacsoft, and no luck at all. Is there a way to recover since my phone is not rooted. I called Rogers tech and they tell me there's no way to retrieve.

Would really appreciate if anyone can answer my question!!!

Absolutely no way to recover non-rooted, if the garbage-collector on the flash is any good it is very likely you can't recover anything even if you are rooted or possibly even if you have JTAG access.

c9zip

Apr 22, 2014
Still no luck with Rucuva. I guess I have to stuck with the fact that all the photos and can't recover.

Still no luck with Rucuva. I guess I have to stuck with the fact that all the photos and can't recover.

The best app in playstore is disk digger. But you must be root. It will search all the file that has been deleted. But also you choose file format to recover. Root is a must to do that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

johnw7

Sep 25, 2015
Yes, it is possible to recover photos from an unrooted note 3. I suggest that you follow this step by step galaxy note data recovery tutorial.

You can get back lost photos videos music files from your samsung galaxy phones and tablet.

Last edited: