Died

Search This thread

victortangocharlie

Oct 6, 2006
Cochin
Hey Dookmatt,
Your ROM's are good.
BUT
Please slow down your release cycle so that you can test the rom thoroughly before release. I am not trying to be too critical, but the fact of the matter is that updating from cassandra to eurydice doesn't bring anything a whole lot new to the table, as you have reverted most of the changes that you brought to Dafne when releasing eurydice.

Would you be kind enough to mention what the "other tweaks" and "bug fixes" are?

Last edited:
D

DookMatt

this tweaks:
FOREGROUND_APP_MEM = 1536
VISIBLE_APP_MEM = 2048
SECONDARY_SERVER_MEM = 4096
HIDDEN_APP_MEM = 5120
CONTENT_PROVIDER_MEM = 15360
EMPTY_APP_MEM = 25600

another bug fixed is for example "suspend wireless" bug.

toxicro

Mar 23, 2006

victortangocharlie

Oct 6, 2006
Cochin
Does anybody have any idea on how to make GMail the default contact save location? I had 3 options - PC Sync, SIM & Gmail, the default contact save location being PC sync.
Using Titanium Backup, I froze the "PC Sync 1.0.8" service. This removed PC Sync from the above 3 options. But I am Still left with the rest of the 2 options, the new default contact save location being SIM.
Tried freezing the "com.lge.simcontacts 1.0" service. But this doen't remove the SIM option from the contact save locations. It just disables adding new contacts to sim BUT THE OPTION STILL APPEARS AND REMAINS AS THE DEFAULT ONE.
Please help.

Last edited:

zeu55

Dec 27, 2010
Nice ROM... tried this... working great.. but landscape mode volume up down freezes The Phone... wish it have been solved.. and i flashed black status bar from some other Rom.. and is working just fine...

bluviper

Oct 6, 2010
MKTICBD
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Xiaomi 11T
are you using euridice?
what theme did you use.. because this ROM without a theme works perfectly fine.

but when you install it together with a theme, problem starts....

tell you what. if you are good with ginger bread themes...
try downloading this one: GB Theme for 2.2.1 / 2.2.2

installation: download the THEME file, put it on the root of sdcard , reboot in recovery mode, navigate to Flash zip files, select toogle signature verify, go back , flash from sdcard zip, choose the THEME zip file, reboot!

Reactions: nikalai

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone tried this ROM? any comparison should be with LOL v1.4 or Megatron? some screenshots would not?
    Hello.

I think the original dev already deleted the rom, and has requested for the deletion of this thread. If you guys have some personal issues, please solve through pm's or use any freely available chat messenger you like. I have never seen any development forum like this where everyone ready to take on others just for a rom ? Gosh.

Please stop this here itself and let the moderators do their job. The more you flame, the more people will join which will not result anywhere.

Thanks. Keep it friendly forum.
    My kernel is not the point here. I'm just trying to help, you have to release the sources even if you only edited a config file, I wouldn't be surprised if a mod closed your thread because not having the sources up, it happened to me.
    LOL 1.4 is 2.2.2.enough flash original status bar and then it black bar and all is well :). I can flash the kernel : Kernel Optimizations Touchscreen v1.1 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11270721&postcount=237 ???? it should work better than Mik_os in the 1.1 kernel?

yes you can flash sippolo's kernel without any problems
    Lol, i dont know how anyone's (mik's) 6 months' work can be open source and anyone's (noejn's) one day's work can be closed source.

This is what you get for reading doktorongnfkjfg posts and not mine.

Anything I did is not closed-source. Did I ever say this?
    And mik ported CM, he didn't make CM. 98% is CM, 2% is mik and in void, 0,001% is mine.

Once again this all started because DookMatt copy-pasted devoid's init.d tweaks which I came here to state (not complain).
    After this DookMatt emoquit and now I'm the villain... lulz.

Like I said, keep defending those who copy instead of those who create.
    I'm personally starting to get sick.

P.S. doktornortnrtnhrghk, I know you are anti-noein but refrain yourself from flame-reply this time.