[APP] Input Free Predictive Dialer for Windows Mobile - DialerAce

Search This thread

mrwangkai

Feb 4, 2009
Updated 10/16/09: DialerAce Beta 2 has been released!

Added Features include:
  1. Contacts’ individual Call Logs: Tap and hold on a contact, and click on Call History to bring up individual call logs.
  2. Accuracy Check on Recommended Contacts: Wondering if the accuracy for the contacts generated is correct? Go to Menu > Accuracy to find out the accuracy of the recommended contacts.
  3. Continuous page flip: You may now flip through the 4 pages of contacts continuously in a loop.
  4. Access to default contact page (or phone book): From the Menu > Contact you may access the default contact page or phone book on your device.
Introduction/Demo Video
  1. Second Beta Release
  2. First Beta Release
DialerAce Product Page

Download DialerAce Beta 2 here

//////////

CareAce.net is excited to introduce DialerAce, World’s 1st input-free, predictive dialer that guides your next call.

DialerAce, through its algorithm, actively recommends your next call based on your tendencies, habits, upcoming events and other information, such as birthday and anniversary.

Features (in both releases):
  1. Relationship Ratings: The number of stars indicates the relationship with the caller
  2. Recommend Indicators: This provides the reasons to why the caller showed up on the list:
    • Clock: based on your call tendencies
    • Calendar: based on upcoming event with the specific caller
    • Missed call: based on any missed call that you may have received
    • Cake: Birthday cake presents birthday as an event
  3. Hide Option: If you prefer to remove someone from the list, you may use the ‘Hide the Person’ feature by long-pressing on the contact
  4. Integration: DialerAce is also proud to integrate our popular Connecting Notifier in the package (available to be turned on and off in the menu)
  5. Default Button: The menu hardware button is automatically assigned to DialerAce following installation and soft reset. You can simply press a button see see who you are going to call next!
  6. Supported resolution: WQVGA(240 X 400), WVGA(480X800)
  7. Tested devices : Samsung Omnia (i900 WM6.1 and 6.5), Omnia II and HTC Touch Diamond 2
Feedback and Win INSTANTLY!

We are giving out $5 Amazon Gift cards to ALL participants who completes the survey and submit and a qualified DialerAce log file.

Click here for the survey page!

Attachments

• dialerace_0.jpg
    dialerace_0.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 578
  • dialerace_1.jpg
    dialerace_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 481
  • dialerace2-about.jpg
    dialerace2-about.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 399
  • dialerace2-accuracy.jpg
    dialerace2-accuracy.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 412
  • dialerace2-calllog.jpg
    dialerace2-calllog.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

Sean D.

Nov 5, 2007
Hayward
I registered

But I'm wondering... is this app only for Samsung phones? Will it be in QVGA?

It looks like a great app though. Hopefully I get to try it out.

mrwangkai

Feb 4, 2009
Thanks guys for your comments. Please feel free to share you feedback/comments on the app - what you like, you don't like and any others.

Plus, don't forget about the feedback and win event. $25 Amazon Gift Cards up for grabs plus free commercialize copy (when released) for anyone who participates.

Sean D.

Nov 5, 2007
Hayward
???

Thanks guys for your comments. Please feel free to share you feedback/comments on the app - what you like, you don't like and any others.

Plus, don't forget about the feedback and win event. $25 Amazon Gift Cards up for grabs plus free commercialize copy (when released) for anyone who participates.

I registered, but I didn't get anything to load onto my device (Kaiser)... :confused:

mrwangkai

Feb 4, 2009
@Sean when you say you didn't get anything to load does it mean you don't seen the app after installation or no call list was loaded when the application was launched?

This looks wonderful. Can't wait to see how well the algorithm works. Patiently n excitingly awaiting a QVGA version too.

How amazing this would be at 2AM leaving a bar when a list of all the favorite people whom you love drunk dialing to instantly appear only a touch away =P.

Some of you guys better watch out if your wife/gf/potential gf/etc opens up DialerAce late at night showing you all your booty call contacts hahahah.

bottomup32

Sep 16, 2009
Don't forget participating in the survey. We really want to listen your voice so that we prepared some rewards. Yet, the participants are still so small that you have bigger chance to win the prize($25 Amazon gift card; we still have more than 12 copies:eek:).
http://www.careace.net/dialerace-survey.

roisagi

Jun 14, 2006
looks nice - but how do i search for a contact which is not on the 16 contacts shown? (i have 1000 contacts)

Dreamcatch

Nov 30, 2007
Sion
Nice concept! Tried it on my HTC HD. Installed just fine, but I didn't get the 3d-view-button on top. The scrolling could be a bit smoother and some animations would be nice.

Cheerio

dare2know

Jul 28, 2008
BOM
can we have support to port the application To QVGA 6.5.x roms ..i hope u must be getting what i am trying to convey..
fortunately this is really a Cool application which will change the way people till now used their age old Phone Dialer just to DIAL>