Stock firmwares

Search This thread

zipolly

Jan 20, 2010
I remember in the old days when you could download stock firmwares for free but it now seems that whenever you click a download link you are pushed to a payment method to down load a stock firmware even on sammobile or could anyone point me in the right direction , ive been trying to download a copy of the BTU-N9005XXUDMK2 with no luck at all . thanks in advance:(

zipolly

Jan 20, 2010

zipolly

Jan 20, 2010
eventuyally downloaded and thank you but which version of odin would I use to install this , it is a single MD5 file .... I have both 1.85 and 3.09 on my computer ??

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
I remember in the old days when you could download stock firmwares for free but it now seems that whenever you click a download link you are pushed to a payment method to down load a stock firmware even on sammobile or could anyone point me in the right direction , ive been trying to download a copy of the BTU-N9005XXUDMK2 with no luck at all . thanks in advance:(

You can download from terafile and rapid gator for free. You might have to make a free account for larger files but it's still free.
You should be greatful. They do alot to give us our firmwares with ease.
Plus in the event you can't get it from there you can from Kies

dont forget the thanks button if I helped out!!

Reactions: zipolly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should be able to download free from SAMMOBILE.COM have a scout around the forum, you'll see some mega links posted also

Edit actually here you go, I have it in my mega account

https://mega.co.nz/#!lpBlmahI!Gx4cJVCxJWi8nMRjI4aWfiOk864-w8ltpGeoNVE0gjY

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    cheers but ive tried to download and it just stops at 57% for some strange reason ?? any ideas .

Might just be MEGA axcting up, happens the odd time, try again and see. It should be OK.
    Use 3.09

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You can download from terafile and rapid gator for free. You might have to make a free account for larger files but it's still free.
    You should be greatful. They do alot to give us our firmwares with ease.
    Plus in the event you can't get it from there you can from Kies

dont forget the thanks button if I helped out!!