[Q] Help needed related to Root..

Search This thread

googleminded

Mar 26, 2014
Delhi
i was trying something and by mistake deleted some files and in those files root files were there so i lost root access.
i tried root checker and it says "No ROOT ACCESS". :(

I am curently using slim kat 4.4.2 (which comes with TWRP recovery) and want to root the phone again...

so what should i do now i mean just flash root file by SHAAN in recovery of slim kat (TWRP) or Flash stock rom 4.1.2 and do root thing etc
or is there any other way..? :confused:
if there plz tell...

THANX! :)

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
i was trying something and by mistake deleted some files and in those files root files were there so i lost root access.

I am curently using slim kat 4.4.2 (which comes with TWRP recovery) and want to root the phone again...

so what should i do now i mean just flash root file by SHAAN in recovery of slim kat (TWRP) or Flash stock rom 4.1.2 and do root thing etc
if there plz tell...

Try to flash Shaaan's JB root zip, or try to flash SlimKat again.

Last and option that will work 100% is to flash stock JB from Odin and root it.

Reactions: googleminded

googleminded

Mar 26, 2014
Delhi
successfully rooted s advance again! :D
i flashed root.zip but it didnt worked..super su wasnt opening some binary issue was there....
so, i flashed slim kat again and enabled super su permsm from advanced developer options and it worked!! :D

thanx for your idea, it worked!

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if there plz tell...

Try to flash Shaaan's JB root zip, or try to flash SlimKat again.

Last and option that will work 100% is to flash stock JB from Odin and root it.