Best Headphones Under 2K

Search This thread

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Do they really get better than my stock Samsung headphones? If so, might as well get a pair, I use em... I don't care about money.... What's the best... gotta be earbud style like my stock ones...

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

S3 headphones are great, better than the skullcandy ones I had, love the volume control on the wire too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I agree... except I've never used a skullcandy before... that should be an actual candy at the gas station... super hot and sour... shaped like a skull and multicolored...

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I think I'll get these:

Grado PS1000 Headphones

prototype7

Apr 16, 2012
New Hampshire
Do they really get better than my stock Samsung headphones? If so, might as well get a pair, I use em... I don't care about money.... What's the best... gotta be earbud style like my stock ones...

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I agree... except I've never used a skullcandy before... that should be an actual candy at the gas station... super hot and sour... shaped like a skull and multicolored...

I personally wouldn't be looking for anything better, but I'm sure there's some out there... Skullcandy ones were $40, stock Samsungs blew them out of the water, also got the Grado SR-80is to compare to.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
That has to be the most misleading thread title i've ever seen. I rised an eyebrow and thought you meant 2K, like in $/£/€2000 . You're on an international site where we speak english.

Does anyone know where i can get a chair online for 6 million?

Yes, i'm an asshole.

Edit: I'm sorry, i meant 6 million martian dollars.

prototype7

Apr 16, 2012
New Hampshire
That has to be the most misleading thread title i've ever seen. I rised an eyebrow and thought you meant 2K, like in $/£/€2000 . You're on an international site where we speak english.

Yes, i'm an asshole.

Lol, that's what I thought too... Headphones for $2000 lol

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu

Yes, i'm an asshole.

Edit: I'm sorry, i meant 6 million martian dollars.

i have a moon chair,
the martians are out of stock,
take eet or leave eet

Top Liked Posts