Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: M8 - Audiophile thread
30th July 2014, 10:44 PM |#7  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 127

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Great thread! I do really enjoy good audio myself!

What I regret is that I converted my phone to Google Play Edition and that really changes how boomsound works. I am going back to Sense.

In my case, and I do not know why I am the only one that notices, but the soundstage goes on and off when listening to music and touching the home button. Stay away from GPE people.

In regards to the headphones I think they're pretty good too considering they're $6 earbuds. Lots of people say "Hey this earbuds suck" but what they do not know is that the plug size really MATTERS!!! If you don't choose the correct plug size any earbuds sound like crap.

I would really like to test the V-Moda Crossfade m-100 headphones on my phone, but I spent the money on a Samsung Gear Live I had the V-Moda Crossfade LP2s and sold them, they are great but bass-y (I don't have much time to use headphones), I use my car audio and my home theater system (MartinLogan speakers + Denon A/V receiver).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsv-1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lsv-1 Ad-Free