Battery Script

Search This thread

vikasbn

Apr 17, 2012
Use Llama

Use the app Llama and set it up to switch to 2G, turn off data, and turn off sync during the night. That should help reduce battery usage and in my experience, the milestone drops about 6% during the night when data/sync is turned off.

mikeszf

Jan 31, 2011
Normally with 3G and Wifi, my milestone drops like 10% max of battery per night (normally 8 hours), also the same with my new lg optimus 2x, If you are worried about the charge duration them install Battery Drain to monitor the battery usage, it has a nice widget with the consuption per hour and the battery time at that ratio of discharge. Unless I begin to play or see YouTube videos the ratio don't get over 6%/h and if get over, goes down in the night...

Reactions: therealphami

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Normally with 3G and Wifi, my milestone drops like 10% max of battery per night (normally 8 hours), also the same with my new lg optimus 2x, If you are worried about the charge duration them install Battery Drain to monitor the battery usage, it has a nice widget with the consuption per hour and the battery time at that ratio of discharge. Unless I begin to play or see YouTube videos the ratio don't get over 6%/h and if get over, goes down in the night...