Stable custom ROM for Micromax A116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bollyfan2005

Feb 6, 2008
I would like to change stock ROM to custom ROM. Can somebody give me best custom ROM available today. I tried to search through Google but they are too many not sure which one is more stable and best.Or is there any way I can find out based on download.

I would like to change stock ROM to custom ROM. Can somebody give me best custom ROM available today. I tried to search through Google but they are too many not sure which one is more stable and best.Or is there any way I can find out based on download.

There's not a "best" rom fo any of the device. Please don't open threads like this.
There are a collection of stable and good ROMs for the device though, head on to the dev section and fidn yourselves some
LewaOS, MIUI, SamFlare, SuperLuminaDad, KitKandroid and many more

Reactions: shimpianiket

diestarbucks

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 23, 2009
Greensboro
The best thing to do is to read and research on your own and try a few out to see what best fits YOUR needs. Everyone's opinion is different, so what is the best ROM for one person, may not be the best ROM for you. We don't allow best ROM threads because of this, especially around these parts they just lead to a bunch of childish bickering :)

Happy flashing!

Reactions: shimpianiket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There's not a "best" rom fo any of the device. Please don't open threads like this.
    There are a collection of stable and good ROMs for the device though, head on to the dev section and fidn yourselves some
    LewaOS, MIUI, SamFlare, SuperLuminaDad, KitKandroid and many more
    The best thing to do is to read and research on your own and try a few out to see what best fits YOUR needs. Everyone's opinion is different, so what is the best ROM for one person, may not be the best ROM for you. We don't allow best ROM threads because of this, especially around these parts they just lead to a bunch of childish bickering :)

Happy flashing!