[#1ROM][S4]Android 4.4.4+HOVER_Deviant-OS-3.0-RC(June)19))

Search This thread

_kevn_

Feb 4, 2012
Lol it was a legitimate question.. Do ya?
Ahh Yeah I re-read that this morning and realized you were probably checking to see if there was anything, for your wife, she still has the ville right?

The latest lollipops across the board are suffering from no SD card ATM. But go back to I think the 27th liquid smooth and cm12 as well, I think, and they are decent. Not much in terms of added customization but it's a solid taste of the LP.

I'm running the 11/27 liquid smooth as my daily right now.

transmitted via skynet

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Ahh Yeah I re-read that this morning and realized you were probably checking to see if there was anything, for your wife, she still has the ville right?

The latest lollipops across the board are suffering from no SD card ATM. But go back to I think the 27th liquid smooth and cm12 as well, I think, and they are decent. Not much in terms of added customization but it's a solid taste of the LP.

I'm running the 11/27 liquid smooth as my daily right now.

transmitted via skynet

Nope I just pulled my ville out of the drawer and powered it on.. Just got me thinking..

$droyd$

Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Guess what guess what.....?

Attachments

• 1417472302554.jpg
    1417472302554.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 200

derkleinebroicher

Oct 14, 2012
Working on storage ATM .. Have you guys got any lollipop ROMs with storage or is that an issue across the board.?
we have, yes. For example latest unofficial liquidsmooth build by @mmarkvoort is working properly. No problems with storage on h.boot 2.15.

EDIT: the problems came up with the cm12 builds since about 28/11. And they only get up with hboot 2.15. There are newer builds for hboot 2.16, which have no storage problems.

Last edited:

$droyd$

Dec 23, 2012
Portage
we have, yes. For example latest unofficial liquidsmooth build by @mmarkvoort is working properly. No problems with storage on h.boot 2.15.

EDIT: the problems came up with the cm12 builds since about 28/11. And they only get up with hboot 2.15. There are newer builds for hboot 2.16, which have no storage problems.

You know where I could find his device tree??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to

85rwo.jpg

About:
    Deviant xone is a light weight custom OS for your device. We are dedicated to perfection and it shows!! Our goal is to create a custom rom with ALL the latest and greatest android features from other top roms such as AOSPA, SlimRoms, AOKP, ect. and STABILIZE them into one rock solid fast and top notch rom that you can EASILY navigate through and use. So boot up enjoy and feel secure knowing you can use us as a daily driver. Welcome to the best welcome to Deviant xone!!!

Credits/Thanks:
    Slimroms as always gets the most credit for the amazing base .. AOSPA , Liquid Smooth , OmniRom , Cyanogenmod , For all the great features.

Features/ChangeLog:

Requirements:
    It is very important to flash the latest TWRPfor ville users.. Just follow the link provided below.
    I recomend flashing through fastboot with the command
    fastboot flash recovery name-of-recovery.img

-=-=- Link To TWRP -=-=-

Installation:

1. Move Deviant and your gapps to your device sd card
    2. Boot into recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik cache/factory reset.
    3. flash rom and gapps.
    4. if needed flash boot.img.

Community:

Visit us , on google+ hangout and keep up with the latest events.
    #getDeviant

Downloads:

-=-=-Deviant xone-=-=-

Support us:
    Please show your support by considering a small donation.
    Not yet.. Got a few local things going on and I'm pioneering lg g3 first aosp ROM ever.. I will build for you guys again soon..
    you will be the first. :)

Android 4.4.3 is now posted its in beta but hey arent all my roms lol.. Enjoy people this is just the beginning come along for the ride/..
    We've got themes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Deviant OS-3.0 android 4.4.4 is posted.. Read changelog...please visit the google plus community and make some conversation.