[Collection] ICON SETS | Over *1000* different Icon Packs [INDEX not up2date]

Choose ur favorite banner for OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

gomagic14

Nov 12, 2010
Brothers and sisters,

I designed the new and exclusive icon pack - Palm W - Icon Pack. All the details are designed manually with love and passion.
It consists of 1277 wonderful icons in 288x288 px quality. 30 of them - alternative icons, 31 - for dynamic calendar, and 33 - of Cyrillic alphabet. 226 of them exclusively painted for you favorite games.

If you want, visit Google Play Store, where you can buy my Icon Pack.
Very interesting, not able to find under Palm W, would love to take a look....

-Zeppelin-

Feb 7, 2011
Perhaps someone here can help me in figuring out which icon set was used in the screenshot? Screenshot_20190316-075556.jpeg

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3 XL mit Tapatalk

jimerton@yahoo.com

May 27, 2019
Wow! Such a Huge Body of Work!!!!

[QI haven't downloaded any . . .yet. But man I am in awe of your extreme amount of work, The tedium of creating this deserves to be recognized. Thank you so much.
Jimerton

Ok I have gone thru the entire list and downloaded ALL the icons that can be downloaded,(there ARE several with links that do not work, but some of the broken links i already had that icon pack so I added them anyways, also added some other packs with proper credits to the creators) and i zipped them up, so we can download all at once Instead of sorting thru the list one by one. trust me it took a long time to get thru the whole thing(I may catagorize them a little better like into seperat syles per zip file ) now I just need to find a way to upload the zip. Files onto here. The only problem is the files are large in size. Anyone know how I can make this happen using eithor a free file share thing or something like that?? The sooner we can figure this out the sooner I can post them!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Obartuckc

gnlcp

Oct 1, 2009
Hello everyone, I am looking for the OFFICIAL EMUI 10 icon pack to be installed via the theme app for Huawei devices in my P20 with 9.1. Is there anyone who can help me find it? Does it exist or is there any way to get it?
Thank you all in advance

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Hello everyone, I am looking for the OFFICIAL EMUI 10 icon pack to be installed via the theme app for Huawei devices in my P20 with 9.1. Is there anyone who can help me find it? Does it exist or is there any way to get it?
Thank you all in advance

Obartuckc

May 29, 2009
St. Petersburg, FL
Ok I have gone thru the entire list and downloaded ALL the icons that can be downloaded,(there ARE several with links that do not work, but some of the broken links i already had that icon pack so I added them anyways, also added some other packs with proper credits to the creators) and i zipped them up, so we can download all at once Instead of sorting thru the list one by one. trust me it took a long time to get thru the whole thing(I may catagorize them a little better like into seperat syles per zip file ) now I just need to find a way to upload the zip. Files onto here. The only problem is the files are large in size. Anyone know how I can make this happen using eithor a free file share thing or something like that?? The sooner we can figure this out the sooner I can post them!!

Try Mega or Dropbox or Google Drive...set permissions to the files ya wanna share out to "anyone".

Reactions: Shastag669

Top Liked Posts