[APP] Google Play Music 4.3.609.436083

Search This thread
G

GuestK00230

Been using this on my Galaxy S2 since before the name and icon change. This app is so great that i actually uninstalled the stock Music app so that this app looks legit :D

aristofeles

Feb 26, 2011
I'll ask here because I dont want to span (too much... ;) )the forum:
I'm search for the free app PetitLyrics - but it's unavaiable in my country (brazil). I've tried marked enabler (it shows the app on the store, but dont let me download it) and even VPN on my cell (google still knows i'm on brazil, maybe by the cell number...)

Google search was not helpful either.
Can anyone get it and post anywhere?

patrafter

Aug 27, 2011
This one seems to be buggy in that it doesnt keep record of thumbs ups. Is there a newer version of this ?

Danwms

May 31, 2011
Manchester
The issue I am having is that it always seems to try and make 'unknown album' available offline.
It is really annoying because I am always deselecting it and as soon as it connects to WIFI it tries to download it again.

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
Thanks working perfectly in England obviously had to do a trick to register the account

Sent from my Xperia Play using Tapatalk 2

chronicle

Nov 21, 2009
Thank you - works 100% in the UK.

Used TunnelBear to register then installed the music manger on my PC, uploaded 20,000 songs, emailed this .apk to my SGS2, installed - Works perfectly :)

Cheers.

Jordanooo

Jun 10, 2011
When i did it, i didnt see any register button?
Just told me to log in to google, then upload songs

G

GuestK00230

This application is supposedly available in USA only, right?
Can someone explain to me how it is that ever since i arrived in Turkey, Google has been granting me full functionality of Google Play Music?
I was in Albania about a week ago and Google Play Music didn't offer me access to music in the Play Store, but ever since i arrived in Turkey, Google Play Store reads "compatible with your device", i can freely install the app and stream music like a boss.
Why is that?
Is Play Music available in Turkey? Cuz it seems to me like it is...

Last edited:

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
This application is supposedly available in USA only, right?
Can someone explain to me how it is that ever since i arrived in Turkey, Google has been granting me full functionality of Google Play Music?
I was in Albania about a week ago and Google Play Music didn't offer me access to music in the Play Store, but ever since i arrived in Turkey, Google Play Store reads "compatible with your device", i can freely install the app and stream music like a boss.
Why is that?
Is Play Music available in Turkey? Cuz it seems to me like it is...

did you activate it in the USA?

G

GuestK00230

did you activate it in the USA?

No, I did no such thing. The features just came automatically as soon as I connected my phone to a wi-fi in Turkey.
I just launched the app and it asked me which gmail account to use. I clicked on my gmail account and suddenly I was able to stream music.

genetic608

Mar 12, 2010
Thanx for this. I was having trouble updating my music app from the play store. Pushed this to system/app via adb and it works beautifully. Again thanks so much :D

Crappl

Jul 18, 2012
1st post!

Hey!

This is my first post here, had to lose my cherry on a meaningful thread... so just here to say THANK YOU!

Cheers from Sweden!

oby2

Jul 9, 2011
Guaynabo
anybody know how to limit some songs from showing up in google music? i have all my music on the cloud and passed a folder that has some sound files and i was wondering if there was anyway to keep the folder without the files showing up in the google music app

Kumabjorn

Aug 13, 2011
Lund
Mine just keep on syncing, won't get out of sync mode and if I click a song I get an error message "Music temporarily unavailable".
Using a stock HTC Desire. Not that I have counted, but it looks to me like all the songs I uploaded are available.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GoogleMusic.jpg

Shop music on Google Play and listen instantly using the Google Play Music app.
    The Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing or storage space.
    * Music purchases from Google Play automatically appear in the app.
    * Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
    * Access your entire music library instantly with the Google Play Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
    * Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
    * Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/
    * Available in the U.S. only.
    Europe says THANK YOU :)
    damn i can't add music cuz I don't live in the US :((

You can you only require HotShiled to fake your location in the US and upload a song then uninstall hotshield done but you cant buy from the store :(.
    just use a program called TOR and follow this

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/19/how-to-use-google-music-from-anywhere-yes-outside-of-the-unit/

depending on the proxy server you use it may be extremely slow but you only need to do this once

Thank me if this helped