ARHD 71.1 Not working

Search This thread

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
I did not use fastboot erase cache. However, I did wipe cache / dalvik cache within TWRP both before and after flashing the ROM. Should I try this, if this is different from what I did?

Do you check the downloaded ROM.zip md5 ?
I remember someone else have the same problem because of mismatch md5

Reactions: navsin

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
I did not use fastboot erase cache. However, I did wipe cache / dalvik cache within TWRP both before and after flashing the ROM. Should I try this, if this is different from what I did?

You don't have anything to loose if you try. It helped me few times when I couldn't boot my phone and wiping from recovery didn't do anything. It looks like wiping from recovery doesn't always work as it should. I can send you superwipe.zip if you want to try that

navsin

Apr 14, 2010
You don't have anything to loose if you try. It helped me few times when I couldn't boot my phone and wiping from recovery didn't do anything. It looks like wiping from recovery doesn't always work as it should. I can send you superwipe.zip if you want to try that

Sure, will give it a try too shortly. Would be great if you could send the superwipe.zip; along with a one liner on when and where to use it :) Sorry, just a noob who likes to tinker with the device.

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am using CWM Touch Recovery version 6.0.4.8

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

I now searching is hard :crying:, but if you had even bothered in the slightest to read the thread, almost every page says (including the OP!!):

You need to use TWRP 2.6.3.3 or 2.6.3.4 and have an M7_U or M7_UL model.

:(
    flash TWRP

http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/m7/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img

MD5 72067aefb69541d40e8420d7aa46408d

fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img

fastboot erase cache

fastboot reboot-bootloader
    Enter recovery and try again

It pays to read the instructions on flashing a custom rom, found usually on the first page..
    Sorry I am fairly new to this, what is OP? And if I install twrp will it definitely work?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Original Poster or Original Post. Take a look at the top of this post, you are the original poster of this thread....
    and YES... TWRP 2.6.3.3 or 2.6.3.4 will defiantly work
    I'm facing a similar issue; installed ARHD 71.1 using TWRP 2.7 (then again using TWRP 2.6.3.3). Process I followed is like this:
    1. Wipe System/Cache/Dalvick Cache/Data
    2. Install ROM, complete the AROMA installer - says installed successfully
    3. Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4. Reboot

Bootloader is HTCDev unlocked, HBOOT 1.56, M7_UL is the type I have. I have tried several times, but the phone can't get past the HTC screen. I can boot into bootloader and into recovery too - both fastboot and adb working if required.

Any solution to be able to boot this ROM?

Post a fastboot getvar all ( minus imei & serial no ) and links to TWRP Recovery

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    I'm facing a similar issue; installed ARHD 71.1 using TWRP 2.7 (then again using TWRP 2.6.3.3). Process I followed is like this:
    1. Wipe System/Cache/Dalvick Cache/Data
    2. Install ROM, complete the AROMA installer - says installed successfully
    3. Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4. Reboot

Bootloader is HTCDev unlocked, HBOOT 1.56, M7_UL is the type I have. I have tried several times, but the phone can't get past the HTC screen. I can boot into bootloader and into recovery too - both fastboot and adb working if required.

Any solution to be able to boot this ROM?

It takes few minutes for the first boot. If it doesn't boot try pressing power button till your phone shuts down. Second boot should work fine (at least it works for me every time)