THX Sound System bootscreen/sound

Search This thread

slipmeknot

Jan 14, 2011
sorry for this, haven't tried changing bootsound, basically how do you change that one? thanks man :D

dislplin01

Apr 10, 2011
You know how to change is it our in this case add it in miks Cm7 rom

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

dislplin01

Apr 10, 2011
Well I posted out in the thread never got a response I don't want our in the rom I just want to know how to do it

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

eollie

Mar 30, 2011
Im curious, on athenos rom I dont see a folder like listed.
I also looked on my nanadroid of asop and no folder like mentioned.

Im on the V how would I go about making this work?

metalboy94

May 12, 2011
Bucharest
Im curious, on athenos rom I dont see a folder like listed.
I also looked on my nanadroid of asop and no folder like mentioned.

Im on the V how would I go about making this work?

Hmm... To tell you the truth, I have no idea. I am using the stock v20g ROM + root and tweaks btw. You should go find the special tutorial for applying bootscreens on the V or your ROM.

eollie

Mar 30, 2011
Hmm... To tell you the truth, I have no idea. I am using the stock v20g ROM + root and tweaks btw. You should go find the special tutorial for applying bootscreens on the V or your ROM.

Applying the bootanimation is cake. I should have been more clear. The sound file folder doesnt exist in the path listed above. Ive tried various different things to get this to work and asked about it before in other threads. But nobody knows.

Thanks for the reply guess Ill go rip apart the stock rom and see where virgin hides their sounds.

metalboy94

May 12, 2011
Bucharest
Applying the bootanimation is cake. I should have been more clear. The sound file folder doesnt exist in the path listed above. Ive tried various different things to get this to work and asked about it before in other threads. But nobody knows.

Thanks for the reply guess Ill go rip apart the stock rom and see where virgin hides their sounds.

Ah, I see. Yeah, guess you gotta do that if the sound is not the same as the original LG one (you can check that out in a recent video on my YouTube channel).

Top Liked Posts