Alpha5 AOSP ICS Rom for Huawei x6 and other FB0 devices

Search This thread

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
Triumph has another ics rom named CODENAME, see at android forum, perfect, just lack of camera. Try to port, its booting, but touchscreen not working, softkeys working. I ported tj camera lib files to this rom but since touchscreen not working, i cannot test it!

http://androidforums.com/triumph-al...rom-alpha-4-0-4-codename-android-2-0-0-a.html

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium

Did you change both the touchscreen drivers and the boot.img? Still not working ?

chrillefr

Dec 21, 2010
Åhus, Sweden
Triumph has another ics rom named CODENAME, see at android forum, perfect, just lack of camera. Try to port, its booting, but touchscreen not working, softkeys working. I ported tj camera lib files to this rom but since touchscreen not working, i cannot test it!

http://androidforums.com/triumph-al...rom-alpha-4-0-4-codename-android-2-0-0-a.html

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium

Excellent, Master! DL'n and testing soon! Many thanks from Sweden!! :cool:

chrillefr

Dec 21, 2010
Åhus, Sweden
Screen and keys are OK on my U9000.
Problem with signal icon only show r as in redcue calls, but calls are coming in and out. No data in or out. Not APN (Data Traffic configurable.)
A strange force to make a configuration call to original operator.
Tried different config options in advanced prop test settings.
Boots nice even with upgrade install from BlackIce but with same reasult as clean install.

Really impresses from the taste of this rom and will sesrch for more info in how to get around these minor glitches. :)

Sent from my U9000 using XDA

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
Screen and keys are OK on my U9000.
Problem with signal icon only show r as in redcue calls, but calls are coming in and out. No data in or out. Not APN (Data Traffic configurable.)
A strange force to make a configuration call to original operator.
Tried different config options in advanced prop test settings.
Boots nice even with upgrade install from BlackIce but with same reasult as clean install.

Really impresses from the taste of this rom and will sesrch for more info in how to get around these minor glitches. :)

u mean touchscreen working in yr phone with native kernel? hv u changed anything? - idc folder, gpu, phone.apk, build.prop?

chrillefr

Dec 21, 2010
Åhus, Sweden
yes, all of that works.

About signal: default start first time into airplane mode.
Screen, touch and gpu ok :)

Top Liked Posts