[Android 14][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Search This thread

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
SamWNiA.png

Hi All,

Welcome to the official BiTGApps Release thread!

A Custom Google Apps Package which contain Minimal, But has all the required Google Applications to get Google Services functionality. It comes with many useful features and easy installation.

BiTGApps support additional features like Battery Optimization for Google Play Services and its component. Smart Space feature allows re-flashing of BiTGApps even with insufficient space in system.

About The BiTGApps Project
BiTGApps is a Google Apps Package with Minimal installation. Minimal, but still provide proper Google Services functionality. Even the variants like Mini, Omni and Roar which has extras but still comes with relevant Google Apps, not to fill your device system space with unneeded Google stuff. Simplicity, but straight to the point is what BiTGApps all about. The idea behind this project is having a Google Apps Package with relevant stuffs and no bloats at all. It does not focus on having several Package Variations unlike other Google Apps Packages.
Features of BiTGApps
  • All Platforms and All Android Versions are Supported
  • Minimal Build with Package size less than 80MB
  • Enabled Doze Mode for Google Play Services
  • It comes in four variants with different set of Apps
  • It comes with wide range of freeware Addons
  • Offers Seamless OTA Updates through Survival Script
  • Small size for easy Download and Installation
  • Configuration file can be used to Customize Installation
  • Variants like Mini, Omni, Roar with extra Google Apps
  • Advance Features and Options for Power users
Google Apps should be installed via recovery immediately after installing Custom ROM. If you reboot into system before installing Google Apps, you must factory reset and then install them, otherwise expect crashes.
The latest builds of BiTGApps for Android can be downloaded from the BiTGApps Homepage.
Additional information is available at the website.

Please don't publicly mirror the Prebuilt Packages instead link users to Homepage, to ensure that users will always be directed to the very latest version of the BiTGApps.

Last edited:

HippoMan

May 5, 2009
Hippoland
Don't flash magisk ???

Concerning this from the OP ...
• Note : Also do not flash magisk along with this installation type. It might break Google Contact SyncAdapter.

Does this mean that we have to use something other than Magisk to root our ROMs when using these gapps? Or am I misunderstanding?
.​

Reactions: pocketrule

karim.a

Nov 4, 2011
After installing
BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-v0.6_signed

Attachments

• bitgapps_debug_failed_logs.tar.gz
    7.3 KB · Views: 2,529

Oblias

Sep 3, 2016
I love this Gapps package!! I installed the BiTGApps-arm64-9.0.0-v11.0_signed.zip a few days ago along with the RR rom for Pie on my OnePlus 3T, and my battery life has been excellent! BiTGApps is wonderful. I have noticed that not much of anything Google related gets updated from the Play Store, however. I have probably been using BiTGApps for around 5 days now, and usually when I have installed the normal Gapps package in the past, things get updates from Google pretty often, like Google, Gboard, things like that. I have gotten no updates at all with this BiTGApps.

Is this normal, or have I missed something from the old thread about this?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Is this normal, or have I missed something from the old thread about this?

Well, don't I feel foolish! I just checked my installed packages, and no wonder nothing from Google is getting updated. There's only a couple of Google things that got installed! LOL Geez, and here I was all worried about it.

To be honest, I had no idea a rom could run this well without anything Google on it! It makes BiTGApps even more wonderful for me!!

jarco1

Jul 25, 2016
Because when I returned to v. 0.5 the phone stopped heating up. But these are only my assumptions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v2.9)

This release contains experimental changes, which will be removed in the next stable release, however current release is enough stable for daily use.

Please read the FAQ before installation. Also check #Post1229 and #Post1230.

🔥 Get it from https://bitgapps.io

🐧 Join us @BiTGAppsOfficial
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v3.3)

Please read #Post1229 and #Post1230.

* Added proper fixes for broken sound on older Platform.
    * Bring back updated version of busybox built with NDK r26d.

Full changelog available at website.

👏 Thanks to @super14253 for his efforts.
    I succeeded in Shipping GAPPS Build of Crdroid With OTA That Too Unofficial Build.
    I simply used gapps from arrowos 13.1 for Android 13

Just Remove The Overlays From The ArrowGMS Packages As crDroid Have Them Already Defined.

My Build Is Running Up And Even OTA Worked Flawlessly!
    I am building crDroid A14 (v10.4 it worked in v10.2) not A13.

I have already built A13 (for Google Pixel 4a sunfish) with gapps, and distribute it here on XDA.

I also have a release with GApps of crDroid v10.2 (which is A14). However, when I did a resync for crDroid v10.4, the method I used (source from Bliss) failed to build.

ooops: just realised this is the BitGApps thread, not the open GApps thead. My Bad.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v3.0)

Announcement

So i released two updates in a row v3.1 & v3.2 to fix that broken audio on older Platform. But it turns out, it is still there. With the help of @super14253, we figured out what causing this and new build will be released soon with proper fixes. All thanks to @super14253 for his time and efforts. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    SamWNiA.png

Hi All,

Welcome to the official BiTGApps Release thread!

A Custom Google Apps Package which contain Minimal, But has all the required Google Applications to get Google Services functionality. It comes with many useful features and easy installation.

BiTGApps support additional features like Battery Optimization for Google Play Services and its component. Smart Space feature allows re-flashing of BiTGApps even with insufficient space in system.

About The BiTGApps Project
    BiTGApps is a Google Apps Package with Minimal installation. Minimal, but still provide proper Google Services functionality. Even the variants like Mini, Omni and Roar which has extras but still comes with relevant Google Apps, not to fill your device system space with unneeded Google stuff. Simplicity, but straight to the point is what BiTGApps all about. The idea behind this project is having a Google Apps Package with relevant stuffs and no bloats at all. It does not focus on having several Package Variations unlike other Google Apps Packages.
    Features of BiTGApps
    • All Platforms and All Android Versions are Supported
    • Minimal Build with Package size less than 80MB
    • Enabled Doze Mode for Google Play Services
    • It comes in four variants with different set of Apps
    • It comes with wide range of freeware Addons
    • Offers Seamless OTA Updates through Survival Script
    • Small size for easy Download and Installation
    • Configuration file can be used to Customize Installation
    • Variants like Mini, Omni, Roar with extra Google Apps
    • Advance Features and Options for Power users
    Google Apps should be installed via recovery immediately after installing Custom ROM. If you reboot into system before installing Google Apps, you must factory reset and then install them, otherwise expect crashes.
    The latest builds of BiTGApps for Android can be downloaded from the BiTGApps Homepage.
    Additional information is available at the website.

Please don't publicly mirror the Prebuilt Packages instead link users to Homepage, to ensure that users will always be directed to the very latest version of the BiTGApps.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v3.3)

* Added proper fixes for broken sound on older Platform.
    * Bring back updated version of busybox built with NDK r26d.

👏 Thanks to @super14253 for his efforts.
    Thread closed at OP's request and will be reopened once he is done with the installer work.
    Thanks for understanding.