WP8 SDK leaked, with links!

Search This thread

cohowap

Apr 18, 2006
I tried to register to download them, but the site won't let me register. Had a friend translate the text though, so there might have been some confusion.

If someone can upload this to Mediafire, that'd be awesome!

OndraSter

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2009
Prague
Yes I did :).

Good forum members shall write me PM for the file. I am not sure I want to make it public! So far I have a good relationship with local Microsoft office :D

OndraSter

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2009
Prague
I am uploading as we speak, but like I said - I do not want to publicly vent the link to my private server :). And those multiupload would be taken down rather quickly! So PM me if you think you are eligible :D

// Also my third brain tells me that the emulator image is actually VHD that you can mount (directly or with a bit of luck).:good: (I am still installing)

// Yes, those are regular VHDs you can mount natively :D

Last edited:

OGCF

Aug 23, 2010
I am uploading as we speak, but like I said - I do not want to publicly vent the link to my private server :). And those multiupload would be taken down rather quickly! So PM me if you think you are eligible :D

// Also my third brain tells me that the emulator image is actually VHD that you can mount (directly or with a bit of luck).:good: (I am still installing)

Sent a PM. Thanks in advance ;)

emiliano84

Sep 12, 2007

pm sended

thank you in advance ;)

kurdland

Nov 29, 2007
Borås

PM sent

Thanks for you help.

Best regards

jazeelkk

Oct 15, 2010
Rabigh

PM sent and many thanks.

Fylen

Mar 29, 2011

PM sended too.

Thanks for all.

ChrisXP27

Jan 28, 2009

PN me too

Top Liked Posts