[GAME][2.3+] Sad Owl

Search This thread

Baby Owl

May 2, 2014
Hello,

I would like to present you my first game - Sad Owl. Here is a Google Play copy&paste (sorry for that) link: goo.gl/PtmW1A

For sure, it was inspired by Flappy Bird, but has more advanced control, therefore, different gaming experience.
Also it has it's own Online Leaderboard not based on Google Play Services.

The game is 2D made only by Unity3d engine without any GUI plugins and extensions.

I'd be happy if you will play this game and share your thoughts about it.
Else, if you will have any questions about development process feel free to post them here.

Thanks for your attention!

P.S. Soon after release we realised the game is too hard for a lot of players. So we added new easy difficulty level! If you thought the same, go and check new game mode and share your impressions.

a3.jpg
a5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyvesb

Baby Owl

May 2, 2014
Please, don't forget to rate our app in Google Play or even write a review if you enjoyed it!

Pyvesb

Apr 21, 2014
Nice game! Cute graphics and good ideas! A bit difficult though! Keep up with the work! ;)

Reactions: Baby Owl

Baby Owl

May 2, 2014
Hello everybody!

We've just uploaded Sad Owl's gameplay YouTube video on our Google Play page!

Go check it out!

Baby Owl

May 2, 2014
Added new difficulty level!

For those of you, who thought our game was too hard now we have an easy mode!

You can train your skills there or just relax and have fun, but still with a sufficient amount of challenge!

Baby Owl

May 2, 2014
Any feedback would be appreciated! If you are playing my game, please, leave your opinion in this thread!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I would like to present you my first game - Sad Owl. Here is a Google Play copy&paste (sorry for that) link: goo.gl/PtmW1A

For sure, it was inspired by Flappy Bird, but has more advanced control, therefore, different gaming experience.
    Also it has it's own Online Leaderboard not based on Google Play Services.

The game is 2D made only by Unity3d engine without any GUI plugins and extensions.

I'd be happy if you will play this game and share your thoughts about it.
    Else, if you will have any questions about development process feel free to post them here.

Thanks for your attention!

P.S. Soon after release we realised the game is too hard for a lot of players. So we added new easy difficulty level! If you thought the same, go and check new game mode and share your impressions.

a3.jpg
    a5.jpg
    Nice game! Cute graphics and good ideas! A bit difficult though! Keep up with the work! ;)