(Flashable zip)Motoassist for cm 11 only

Search This thread

bcl0712

Jan 22, 2015
I flash your zip file and it works fine by now, just a question remained: I test home mode, when a message comes and it has a ‘say,listen’ screen ,but comes with ‘google text to speech has stopped’ and no response when i say listen…i think the moto assist need the new moto contextual services, the new version is 5.18.063, but i failed to download it from Google Play, can you update your zip with the new services? thanks a lot

Sent from my XT912 using XDA Free mobile app

EoneRizuwan

May 28, 2013
Flash and install it with ease on Moto g XT1033 CM12.1....although I can launch it with no crash....silent mode on sleeping is not working properly because after I test it there still come the notification sound even the sleeping mode active... Is there a quick fix for this?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Just flashed it in Moto G 2014, XT1068, CM12.1. :good:

It's working: Reunion and Sleeping.

Thanks! :laugh:

Does your assist sleeping mode work fine?

Last edited:

Marcelo_RJ

Aug 12, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Flash and install it with ease on Moto g XT1033 CM12.1....although I can launch it with no crash....silent mode on sleeping is not working properly because after I test it there still come the notification sound even the sleeping mode active... Is there a quick fix for this?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Does your assist sleeping mode work fine?

Yes, I use it every night.
It silences my phone at programmed hour and restores the sound just before the wake-up ring.

insanezz

Jan 3, 2014
So if I understand correctly, this will work with the latest cm 12 nightly? On the 1st gen moto G?

Because I'm interested in cm but i really like that moto assist put's my phone on silent when I'm in a meeting.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody I have made this flashable zip of motoassist from moto x for our droid razr's cm11

THIS WORKS ONLY ON CM 11

IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANY STOCK ROM

Install it as a normal flashable zip file from recovery safestrap
    Dont forget to backup system partition before flashing the zip

Download link for the zip- https://db.tt/FWMHzrEn

New 2.4.3 apk from play store https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lb6jsgx33ynyk1/com.motorola.contextual.smartrules2.apk?dl=0
    (INSTALL THIS APK AS A NORMAL APK ONLY AFTER FLASHING THE ABOVE ZIP)

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR PHONE GETS BRICKED AND YOUR SD CARD IS DEAD OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS LIKE THAT

SCREENSHOTS

Please press thanks[emoji4]
    Reply if it works or for questions
    Ok im upload to drive and share comming soon.

Sent from my XT1040 using XDA Free mobile app
    Hi, im extract the apk system and data(update) with some files and i can use the drive and home mode.
    Pd. Im can use motorola galery and camera but camera and spotlight now crash, moto care alert work fine,

Sent from my XT1040 using XDA Free mobile app
    No
    You need to flash it again:)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hello everybody I have made this flashable zip of motoassist from moto x for our droid razr's cm11

THIS WORKS ONLY ON CM 11

IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANY STOCK ROM

Install it as a normal flashable zip file from recovery safestrap
    Dont forget to backup system partition

Download link--https://db.tt/FWMHzrEn

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR PHONE GETS BRICKS AND YOUR SD CARD IS DEAD OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS LIKE THAT

SCREENSHOTS

Please press thanks:D:eek:
    Reply if it works or for questions

I‘m going to try.Thank you. It's great.