[29.MAR.13] [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 NAND (Runnymede 1.22.461.2)

Search This thread

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 NAND firmware (based on stock Runnymede 1.22.461.2)

Screenshots:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Features:
  • Multilanguage.
  • Stable and Fast.
  • Camera and Carmcorder working.
  • Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4)
  • aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf от tytung) - change server to your region before flashing. system\etc\gps.conf
  • NTP_SERVER=eu.pool.ntp.org - change eu at your server (look here)
  • Offmode charging (only for cLK)
  • Default undervolted to 975mV
  • HTC Sense with Sense Lockscreen (only snadart, clock and weather lockscreens) and HTC Windgets (Youtube, Bookmarks, Calendar, People, Music, News, Weather, Mail, Clock).
  • НТС programms (FM Radio, Wi-Fi Hotspot, YouTube, Gallery, Internet, Camera, Calculator, Calendar, Blocked Callers, SIM Toolkit, Music, News, Mail, Messages, Flashlight, Market and etc.)
  • Weather video works
  • marc1706's 2.6.35.14 kernel
  • Filemanager
  • 60 MB free ROM after start (NAND firmware)
  • App2SD is already in ROM. If you have EXT partition Dalvik Cache will be moved to the EXT automatically and your apps will be installed on EXT.
  • The firmware works both on cLK and on MAGLDR loaders. The choice of the used loader occurs in an insertion installation time.

cLK Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the cLK loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from сLK folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Back". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Install the driver if the PC doesn't see a PDA connected (download from here)
  • Run fastboot_resize.bat from cLK_CWM_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the menu cLK. Run fastboot_install_recovery.bat from a folder cLK_CWM_Recovery. Wait the record ends.
  • Choose Recovery mode by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now"
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

MAGLDR Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the MAGLDR loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from MAGLDR folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Power". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “USB Flasher” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Run DAF.exe from MAGLDR_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “AD Recovery” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now".
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

Addons:
  • Restore the CPU voltage levels to standard one 1050mv (install from CWM) - if you have random phone FC. Download
  • Restore stock battery without % (install from CWM) Download
  • Ultra Smooth Rosie MOD - completely disable 3D widgets by flattening and freezing all homescreens during scroll. Liquid smooth locked 60FPS! (install from CWM) Download
  • Power Menu UnFix - Restores normal work of the end-call button during a call, but breaks Power Menu on pressing of the same button (should use built in APP to PowerOff) (Download).
  • Archive with a deleted part of apps, fonts, libs and audio (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.
flash.cfg:
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 260M ([U]or 115M on using EXT install[/U])
cache ya 5M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware final 2013 from 29.03.2013: download, mirror

If you appreciate my works , please consider making a donation to PayPal, WebMoney R363973297784, Z385425758134, E490826786438, U109391780413, B409143675149 or Yandex Money 41001503300433.

Thanks to: dungphp for his base ROM, hands9998 for Power Menu Fix, marc1706 and warrenb213 for 2.6.35 kernel and Pyrorob for yes/no module

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 206,458
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 203,746
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 201,855
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 200,223
  • shot_000005.jpg
    shot_000005.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 197,306
Last edited:

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
Fans to put a heap of games and a considerable quantity of the built in memory don't put this firmware and continue using the version with EXT section. After start free about 60Mb. If a little - use firmware with EXT section or put App2Sd scripts. But I urgently recommend to check up firmware work in the pure state without loading its heap of programms. it is not a lot of Memory, but me suffices. I move programs on a flash card using standard means of an android. My council test work "as is". the Fix of strips is put separately (for comparison I recommend at first use the firmware without it ) . Consumption in the switched off condition at me nearby 2mA. RAM nearby 80-90 in the course of work. Is over what to work still. Wi-FI the access point doesn't work while. The Rest in norm as much as it's possible.

Attachments

• cLK_Android_2.3.5_Runny.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 16,067
  • MAGLDR_Android_2.3.5_Runny.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 23,785
  • Power_Menu_UnFix.zip
    157.9 KB · Views: 3,131
Last edited:

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
History

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.3 from 13.01.2012:
  • Runnymede 1.22.461.2 base
  • All apk files optimize (delete debug info); more speed and free RAM
  • GPS fix
  • Marc 2.6.35.14_0.1.5 kernel.

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.2 from 21.12.2011:
  • Reworked install scripts.
  • Reworked framework and other apks for system speed
  • EXT partition work shuold be normal now (if it used)
  • 2.6.35.14_0.1.3 kernel by Marc

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.1 from 02.12.2011:
  • HTC Amaze camera
  • New base 1.11.1113.1

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.0 from 29.11.2011:
  • Reworked script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 260 Mb system partition for NAND install or 115 Mb system partition for EXT install. Now App2SD script in NAND installation too if you need all ROM in NAND and using App2SD.
  • More speed and stability
  • New base 1.08.709.3

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.9 from 22.11.2011:
  • Reworked script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 260 Mb system partition for NAND install or 115 Mb system partition for EXT install.
  • Recompile all APK's for more speed and stability
  • Recompile all install patches for NAND or EXT install method

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.8 from 14.11.2011:
  • New script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 260 Mb system partition for NAND install or 115 Mb system partition for EXT install.
  • New default.acdb from Desire GB 2.3.3

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.7 from 11.11.2011:
  • New Runnymede 1.05.401.4 R2 base
  • New 2011n timezones DB
  • GPS fix
  • Wi-Fi and GPRS fix
  • Increase speed and stability

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.6 from 31.10.2011:
  • New Runnymede 1.05.401.4 base
  • New timezones DB from ICS 4.0
  • Added Sound Record app from HTC.
  • New 1.8.5_nobtfix_2wcr HierOS kernel
  • Now you may use 260 Mb system partition

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.5 from 27.10.2011:
  • Back to standart DalvikVM script
  • Battery % fix
  • More optimize in RAM and speed
  • Back to old kernel with Bug: wifi can't work when data ON (works normal with 2.6.35.10.1e Test Kernel)

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.4 from 25.10.2011:
  • New DalvikVM, directed on ROM acceleration, based on method ODEX by KOJAN
  • Advanced Power Menu with fix by hands9998
  • Recompile system partition to 265 Mb size (free 62 Mb after start in NAND)

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.3 from 21.10.2011:
  • Bug: wifi can't work when data ON (works normal with 2.6.35.10.1e Test Kernel)
  • App2SD is already in ROM. If you have EXT partition Dalvik Cache will be moved to the EXT automatically and your apps will be installed on EXT.
  • New Runnymede 1.02.401.1 base
  • HTC Amaze camera
  • % battery
    System partition size is 280mb now.
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.2 from 20.10.2011:
  • My own test release
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.1 from 12.10.2011:
  • Fix Wi-Fi and Data in MAGLDR and cLK
  • Fix GPS work
  • Reworked installation script for MAGLDR and cLK totally
  • Include Camera fix
  • Fix SD card speed
  • Add some tweaks for increase speed and stability
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.0 from 11.10.2011:
  • Start release

Attachments

• Android_2.3.5_Sense_3.5_Firmware_stock_batt.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 3,376
  • Android_2.3.5_Sense_3.5_SuperSmooth_Rosie.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,942
Last edited:

_Mephisto_

Sep 18, 2011
Mönchengladbach
We dont need Glitches fix?

Can you post the deleted parts, i always delete some parts and add the FriendStream widget for Facebook.

I hope the Weatherwidget supports german... to add a town. ;)

Last edited:

_Mephisto_

Sep 18, 2011
Mönchengladbach
Glitches fix will be later. To add town choose English -> add your town -> Choose your language.

ok thanks, i will test "glitches fix Runnymede_0.82.401.1_v1.0_EU.zip".

I have the deleted parts! Tnx

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Glitches Fix work:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17321054&postcount=7624

Tested EU-Version!

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

change between WiFi and UMTS doesn't work for me.

When I leave my home, I got to restart the phone for getting a connection to my provider (Vodafone germany),
and the same procedure, when I get home.

Last edited:

_Mephisto_

Sep 18, 2011
Mönchengladbach
Bug: Camera

after photo the the app stopped with error

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Wait about 40 seconds. Wi-Fi off not so fast. But it worked :)

i can wait so 5 min. but i will not connect... i think its a dns error??
This error is known, by energy, dhd and other...

i boot with UMTS.... and it works, if i switched to Wifi and it will not work.
i boot with wifi.... and it works, if i switched to UMTS and it will not work.

I define "not work": i can't surf in web

Last edited:

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
after photo the the app stopped with error

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

i can wait so 5 min. but i will not connect... i think its a dns error??
This error is known, by energy, dhd and other...

i boot with UMTS.... and it works, if i switched to Wifi and it will not work.
i boot with wifi.... and it works, if i switched to UMTS and it will not work.

I define "not work": i can't surf in web

I'll try to fix it. Thnks.

_Mephisto_

Sep 18, 2011
Mönchengladbach

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
May be on another kernel Wi-Fi and BT works better.. i don't know and haven't time to test all kernels work. You may test much kernels from here if you want :)
Kernel cLK only:
- Rafpigna r1.9 GB
- HierOS r1.7.2
- HierOS r1.8.3 btfix
- HierOS r1.8.3 nobtfix
Kernel Magldr only:
- Kernel HierOS r1.7.2 Magldr
- Kernel Rafpigna r1.9GB Magldr
- Kernel HierOS 1.8.3 nobtfix

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Hi,
Is it possible to have look like Bliss Rom? Like widget and home screen?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 NAND firmware (based on stock Runnymede 1.22.461.2)

Screenshots:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Features:
    • Multilanguage.
    • Stable and Fast.
    • Camera and Carmcorder working.
    • Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4)
    • aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf от tytung) - change server to your region before flashing. system\etc\gps.conf
    • NTP_SERVER=eu.pool.ntp.org - change eu at your server (look here)
    • Offmode charging (only for cLK)
    • Default undervolted to 975mV
    • HTC Sense with Sense Lockscreen (only snadart, clock and weather lockscreens) and HTC Windgets (Youtube, Bookmarks, Calendar, People, Music, News, Weather, Mail, Clock).
    • НТС programms (FM Radio, Wi-Fi Hotspot, YouTube, Gallery, Internet, Camera, Calculator, Calendar, Blocked Callers, SIM Toolkit, Music, News, Mail, Messages, Flashlight, Market and etc.)
    • Weather video works
    • marc1706's 2.6.35.14 kernel
    • Filemanager
    • 60 MB free ROM after start (NAND firmware)
    • The firmware works both on cLK and on MAGLDR loaders. The choice of the used loader occurs in an insertion installation time.

cLK Install Manual:
    • Download archive with the cLK loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
    • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from сLK folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Back". Connect PDA with cable to PC
    • Run fastboot_resize.bat from cLK_CWM_Recovery folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the menu cLK. Run fastboot_install_recovery.bat from a folder cLK_CWM_Recovery. Wait the record ends.
    • Choose Recovery mode by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now"

MAGLDR Install Manual:
    • Download archive with the MAGLDR loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
    • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from MAGLDR folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Power". Connect PDA with cable to PC
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “USB Flasher” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • Run DAF.exe from MAGLDR_Recovery folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “AD Recovery” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now".

Addons:
    • Restore the CPU voltage levels to standard one 1050mv (install from CWM) - if you have random phone FC. Download
    • Restore stock battery without % (install from CWM) Download
    • Ultra Smooth Rosie MOD - completely disable 3D widgets by flattening and freezing all homescreens during scroll. Liquid smooth locked 60FPS! (install from CWM) Download
    • Power Menu UnFix - Restores normal work of the end-call button during a call, but breaks Power Menu on pressing of the same button (should use built in APP to PowerOff) (Download).
    • Archive with a deleted part of apps, fonts, libs and audio (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.
    flash.cfg:
    Code:
    misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 260M ([U]or 115M on using EXT install[/U])
    cache ya 5M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware final 2013 from 29.03.2013: download, mirror

If you appreciate my works , please consider making a donation to PayPal, WebMoney R363973297784, Z385425758134, E490826786438, U109391780413, B409143675149 or Yandex Money 41001503300433.

Thanks to: dungphp for his base ROM, hands9998 for Power Menu Fix, marc1706 and warrenb213 for 2.6.35 kernel and Pyrorob for yes/no module
    Fans to put a heap of games and a considerable quantity of the built in memory don't put this firmware and continue using the version with EXT section. After start free about 60Mb. If a little - use firmware with EXT section or put App2Sd scripts. But I urgently recommend to check up firmware work in the pure state without loading its heap of programms. it is not a lot of Memory, but me suffices. I move programs on a flash card using standard means of an android. My council test work "as is". the Fix of strips is put separately (for comparison I recommend at first use the firmware without it ) . Consumption in the switched off condition at me nearby 2mA. RAM nearby 80-90 in the course of work. Is over what to work still. Wi-FI the access point doesn't work while. The Rest in norm as much as it's possible.
    History

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.3 from 13.01.2012:
    • Runnymede 1.22.461.2 base
    • All apk files optimize (delete debug info); more speed and free RAM
    • GPS fix
    • Marc 2.6.35.14_0.1.5 kernel.

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.1 from 02.12.2011:
    • HTC Amaze camera
    • New base 1.11.1113.1

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.0 from 29.11.2011:
    • Reworked script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 260 Mb system partition for NAND install or 115 Mb system partition for EXT install. Now App2SD script in NAND installation too if you need all ROM in NAND and using App2SD.
    • More speed and stability
    • New base 1.08.709.3

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.9 from 22.11.2011:
    • Reworked script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 260 Mb system partition for NAND install or 115 Mb system partition for EXT install.
    • Recompile all APK's for more speed and stability
    • Recompile all install patches for NAND or EXT install method

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.8 from 14.11.2011:
    • New script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 260 Mb system partition for NAND install or 115 Mb system partition for EXT install.
    • New default.acdb from Desire GB 2.3.3

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.7 from 11.11.2011:
    • New Runnymede 1.05.401.4 R2 base
    • New 2011n timezones DB
    • GPS fix
    • Wi-Fi and GPRS fix
    • Increase speed and stability

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.6 from 31.10.2011:
    • New Runnymede 1.05.401.4 base
    • New timezones DB from ICS 4.0
    • Added Sound Record app from HTC.
    • New 1.8.5_nobtfix_2wcr HierOS kernel
    • Now you may use 260 Mb system partition

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.5 from 27.10.2011:
    • Back to standart DalvikVM script
    • Battery % fix
    • More optimize in RAM and speed
    • Back to old kernel with Bug: wifi can't work when data ON (works normal with 2.6.35.10.1e Test Kernel)

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.4 from 25.10.2011:
    • New DalvikVM, directed on ROM acceleration, based on method ODEX by KOJAN
    • Advanced Power Menu with fix by hands9998
    • Recompile system partition to 265 Mb size (free 62 Mb after start in NAND)

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.3 from 21.10.2011:
    • Bug: wifi can't work when data ON (works normal with 2.6.35.10.1e Test Kernel)
    • New Runnymede 1.02.401.1 base
    • HTC Amaze camera
    • % battery
      System partition size is 280mb now.
    [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.2 from 20.10.2011:
    • My own test release
    [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.1 from 12.10.2011:
    • Fix Wi-Fi and Data in MAGLDR and cLK
    • Fix GPS work
    • Reworked installation script for MAGLDR and cLK totally
    • Include Camera fix
    • Fix SD card speed
    • Add some tweaks for increase speed and stability
    [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v1.0 from 11.10.2011:
    • Start release

new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.5 Sense 3.5 Firmware v2.2 from 21.12.2011: download, mirror
    kernel [cLK][MAGLDR] Android_2.3.5_Sense_3.5_2.6.35.10.1e Test Kernel: download, mirror - now camera and carmcorder preview work and 720p video accelerate work!
    - phone ok
    - sms ok
    - no glitches
    - 3G data ok (2500 kbps down, 400 kbps up. with 1-2 bars signal reception)
    - wifi ok (8500 kbps down, 815 kbps up on 10000/1000 broadband)
    - camera and carmcorder ok
    - gps with AGPS ok
    - BT ok
    - 720p hardware ok
    - FMradio is ok