Magnetic POGO Cable

Search This thread

UCSB

Mar 14, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Very Convenient ...

I received my cable last week ... it is very convenient to use. It's a big improvement over trying to carefully plug-in the mUSB charging cable. One other advantage I have noticed is that it is rather weakly attached to the tablet. This means that if you ever snag the cable, it will just disconnect immediately without damaging the tablet. My battery graphs also indicate the faster charging rate.

wptski

Dec 8, 2011
Warren, MI
Seems to be differences in voltage where the charging rate drops to 1ma on mine, maybe a ROM/kernel issue???

Screenshot_2013-02-03-11-53-28.jpg

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
I ordered mine on the 14th of January and am still waiting for it. I have not seen an update on the tracking info since the 16th of January...

Last edited:

cowabunga

Oct 7, 2006
Wow. Definitely did not have to wait this long for mine. Hope you guys eventually get yours.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Maxey

Jan 21, 2009
AW: Magnetic POGO Cable

Well I bought it on eBay but neither is there ANY shipment information nor is there any responses from the seller.

androme

Aug 24, 2007
Arles
Received mine today, will test, no bad smell, but a little bit disapointed because the cable is shorter than stock cable, for the price the cable should have the same lenght at least.

glamav

Nov 15, 2010
Guys,
please, do me a big favor :)
Can someone crack open his pogo cable and take pictures of it. Or maybe just tell me pin number for + and - for charging ?

Thanks in advance.

case-sensitive

Nov 4, 2010
4th, although my date is slightly different:

Make that 5: Ordered on the 14th from the pogo website, "handed over to air carrier" on the 16th (dispatch #13).

The crazy thing is that I have just received an ebay item ordered on the 18th, shipped using china post (supposedly slowly/less reliable).

The pogo cable has better be good :mad:

Ken401

Dec 26, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Make that 5: Ordered on the 14th from the pogo website, "handed over to air carrier" on the 16th (dispatch #13).

Interesting, I am also Dispatch #13 on the 16th. Good 'ole lucky number 13! :) Surely they didn't lose the entire shipment, and these are instead just stuck in customs or the Registered Mail security process. It only took a couple weeks the first time and that was right after Christmas. The other concern I have is these were improperly addressed and will be returned to sender. I keep checking the Korean side, but I don't see it being returned. :confused:

Last edited:

adoute

Jun 9, 2008
Detroit area, MI
Same exact situation as you.

I ordered mine on the 14th of January and am still waiting for it. I have not seen an update on the tracking info since the 16th of January...

If we're talking ship date of 1/14 and handed over to air carrier on 1/16, that makes three of us.

Interesting, I am also Dispatch #13 on the 16th. Good 'ole lucky number 13!

I ordered mine on Jan 13 (from the web site, not Amazon or eBay), and received a shipping notice with tracking number on Jan 16. The Korean tracking system showed "Departure from outward office of exchange" on Jan 18. My cable arrived yesterday, was registered USPS and needed a signature to be delivered. Thankfully, someone was home to accept it.

Ken401

Dec 26, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I ordered mine on Jan 13 (from the web site, not Amazon or eBay), and received a shipping notice with tracking number on Jan 16. The Korean tracking system showed "Departure from outward office of exchange" on Jan 18. My cable arrived yesterday, was registered USPS and needed a signature to be delivered. Thankfully, someone was home to accept it.

Thanks for sharing. I'll be optimistic and take that to mean my delivery will be in the next couple days. Won't be today though as USPS has no new information.

duarian

Jul 19, 2012
I'm still holding hope. I ordered a blu ray set from amazon UK that was supposed to arrive last week and hasn't yet. Usually their estimated arrival times are exact. So hopefully something is just delaying international shipments somewhere.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

maconsultant

Jun 10, 2011
New York
I opened a case with PayPal as it seems something is wrong. I read that some of you have ordered on the same day I did and received your cable already. I and many others are still waiting, If I receive my cable I will close the case until then I will keep it open. I have ordered so many things since I ordered this and every other package has come some domestic and a few others international and they all have arrived and this package is still "missing". I'm keeping the faith and an open mind and not trying to jump to conclusions..

Sent from another Nexus..

adoute

Jun 9, 2008
Detroit area, MI
Thanks for sharing. I'll be optimistic and take that to mean my delivery will be in the next couple days. Won't be today though as USPS has no new information.

The USPS tracking system didn't show anything for me, either, up until the day it was delivered. It went from no info to all but delivered, then added delivered, all in one day.

Maxey

Jan 21, 2009
AW: Magnetic POGO Cable

I opened a case with PayPal as it seems something is wrong. I read that some of you have ordered on the same day I did and received your cable already. I and many others are still waiting, If I receive my cable I will close the case until then I will keep it open. I have ordered so many things since I ordered this and every other package has come some domestic and a few others international and they all have arrived and this package is still "missing". I'm keeping the faith and an open mind and not trying to jump to conclusions..

Sent from another Nexus..

Thinking about doing the same as the seller on ebay is not even responding

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So are there any places currently selling these?

Not sure I got this from the eBay seller in South Korea that had his ad taken down.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

How fast is the chargeing

Thanks!!!,

Yeah I was surprised too! the seller had an option for express shipping when I paid for $10 more, I didn't have a problem spending a few bucks more.

I haven't used it enough yet to notice any faster charging, it went from 70% to 98% in a little less than 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Let's see if the pictures will work yet............

ResizeofIMG_0100_zps487a912b.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0103_zps5ccac530.jpg
    I searched high and low and finally found an adapter that puts out 2.1A on each of two outlets - concurrently. Excellent quality. Same spec on each channel as oem charger on its single outlet. Great fit and finish too. Can support two high demand devices at once.

I've been using it with the Pogo cable, and it is perfect. Link:

Ventev r2200 AC Travel Charger, Dual 2A USB Port 110-220v With MicroUSB Cable
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BSC7FW0/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    It's here!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my Pogo Cable today!

It is in my opinion extremely high quality build. I have so far used it with my wall charger and my car charger and it works fantastic.

If I didn't know better I'd say was an OEM from Samsung or Google.

I know I know post pictures..........

OK I'll get some made and post them very soon.

Clutch
    Just out of interest, has anyone actually measured what current the nexus actually draws from the charger?

I've just spliced in my ammeter and with the battery showing 45% its currently drawing 0.59A and this is with the stock charger and whilst typing this. If I put the nexus into standby then it drops to 0.50A

I'll do some further testing this week charging from 0-100% this week and let you know what I find.

Btw this is using the USB port.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2