Big :) Update 14.1.2011] Geralt CHT 2.0 Metro Theme

Search This thread

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Here is my files for Metro theme based on Zitoun's and my Metro theme icons :

• "Geralt CHT2.0 Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" - this version is without the "status icons" and "tab icons". Download here.
  • "Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" - this version is full. This means that this version is with the "status icons" and "tab icons". When you want use this version you must install addon links "State links" and "Tab links". Download here.
  • "Geralt CHT2.0 State Links Metro Theme.cab" - standalone cab of icons for "State links". Download here.
  • "Geralt CHT2.0 Tab Links Metro Theme.cab" - standalone cab of icons for "Tab links". Download here.
  • "Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme.cab" - Metro icons for Music player widget and Sence Tab. Download here.
  • "Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme v2.cab" - 2nd version Metro icons for Music player widget and Sence Tab with red slider. Download here. NEW
  • "Geralt Notification Widget Icons.cab" - my icons for Notification bar. Download here.
  • "Geralt Red Dragon Wallpaper" - my red dragon wallpaper (480x800 and 800x480). Download here. Wallpaper's screenshots are in post # 28.
  • "Geralt Manila Metro BW Slider.cab" - my version of Metro Sense slider :) . Download here, screenshot is below. NEW
  • "Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab" - 50% transparent of RSS Widget, Player Widget, Notification Widget, Calendar & Task Widget, Clock & Weather Wdget. Download here. NEW
  • "Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab" - my modifications of sun and moon at the weather tab. Download here. NEW
Thank you to Zitoun, Co0kieMonster, CHTE Team and to all xda fans for their good job and interest.

Enjoy it :)

Screenshots :
Screenshots of Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red :
geraltcht20quicklinksme.jpg

Screenshots of Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme.cab :
geraltcht20audiometroth.png

Screenshot of Geralt Notification Widget Icons.cab :
geraltnotificationwidge.png

Screenshot of Geralt Manila Metro BW Slider.cab :
geraltmanilametroslider.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme v2.cab :
geralcht20audiometrothe.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab :
geraltchte2050pertransw.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt Manila Dragon Sun & Moon.cab :
geraltmaniladragonsunmo.jpg

Last edited:

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
Whoa, those are great icons. Really nice work. Highly recommended!!

What's the difference between v 1 & 2??

Last edited:

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Whoa, those are great icons. Really nice work. Highly recommended!!

What's the difference between v 1 & 2??

I added "CHT_tab ..." - icons for Tab Link in Metro theme to the version 2. Version 1 is without this icon. The result is that in version 2 are all original CHT icons replaced by Metro's icons.

Last edited:

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Hi Man,

Great work ! I love it.

Only one question for you : how do I get the status icons (battery %, temp, storage, etc...) in the same shape ?

Thanks for your hints and keep well.

Jean-Ma

I use "Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released" and "CHTEditor v2.0.0.0 - Final Released" now. There is no possibility to add status icons in "CHTEditor v2.0.0.0 - Final Released". Or I can't find this possibility. Therefore I edited my "Quick links" to version "Geralt CHT2.0 Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" which is whitout the status icons.

Last edited:
Hi Geralt,

Thanks for your comments... but I don't really understand what I need to do to have them as on the image. I have also the final version of CHT 2.0 installed.

Sorry for to bother you, but I would like to understand.

Thanks for your hints and keep well.

Jean-Ma:)

BHS Interceptor

Aug 3, 2010
I use "Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released" and "CHTEditor v2.0.0.0 - Final Released" now. There is no possibility to add status icons in "CHTEditor v2.0.0.0 - Final Released". Or I can't find this possibility. Therefore I edited my "Quick links" to version "Geralt CHT2.0 Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" which is whitout the status icons.

Hola Geralt, please check back for info/assistance for this issue with CHTE Team or CHT Artgroup in CHT Artwork ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my files for Metro theme based on Zitoun's and my Metro theme icons :

• "Geralt CHT2.0 Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" - this version is without the "status icons" and "tab icons". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" - this version is full. This means that this version is with the "status icons" and "tab icons". When you want use this version you must install addon links "State links" and "Tab links". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 State Links Metro Theme.cab" - standalone cab of icons for "State links". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Tab Links Metro Theme.cab" - standalone cab of icons for "Tab links". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme.cab" - Metro icons for Music player widget and Sence Tab. Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme v2.cab" - 2nd version Metro icons for Music player widget and Sence Tab with red slider. Download here. NEW
    • "Geralt Notification Widget Icons.cab" - my icons for Notification bar. Download here.
    • "Geralt Red Dragon Wallpaper" - my red dragon wallpaper (480x800 and 800x480). Download here. Wallpaper's screenshots are in post # 28.
    • "Geralt Manila Metro BW Slider.cab" - my version of Metro Sense slider :) . Download here, screenshot is below. NEW
    • "Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab" - 50% transparent of RSS Widget, Player Widget, Notification Widget, Calendar & Task Widget, Clock & Weather Wdget. Download here. NEW
    • "Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab" - my modifications of sun and moon at the weather tab. Download here. NEW
    Thank you to Zitoun, Co0kieMonster, CHTE Team and to all xda fans for their good job and interest.

Screenshots :
    Screenshots of Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red :
    geraltcht20quicklinksme.jpg

Screenshots of Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme.cab :
    geraltcht20audiometroth.png

Screenshot of Geralt Notification Widget Icons.cab :
    geraltnotificationwidge.png

Screenshot of Geralt Manila Metro BW Slider.cab :

Screenshot of Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme v2.cab :
    geralcht20audiometrothe.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab :
    geraltchte2050pertransw.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt Manila Dragon Sun & Moon.cab :
    geraltmaniladragonsunmo.jpg
    Hi there !

This is also exactly what I was looking for ! If you can do it, it would be fantastic !

Thanks !

Jean-Ma

Hi, here is my slider.

Hi,

try this two cabs.

+1
    You are the man, you are a star.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    ;););)
    Hi,

the with line under the slider is normal. When you use "Co0kie.HomeTab" and there you set wallpaper via "Skin Taskbar and Softkeybar" the white line disappear.

And about "circle of the slider is not complete" - circle is complete, but it is displayed slightly trimmed :( Maybe I may resize the circle but ... it does not look good.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

thanks, it works.

now it is much better.

only one thing more i found out:
    the notification circle (green, red) with the number of new modification is
    overlayed in the slider. but only a bit. so it does not metter.
    ;)

have a nice day, i respect your very good work.