[ROM][Official][otus] LineageOS 14.1 for Moto E 3G

Search This thread

squid2

Recognized Developer
Mar 9, 2015
Ontario
September 14 Release

I've posted a new build with the latest CM sources. Apart from updating a few camera libraries to avoid linker hacks, I haven't changed much on the device specific end. However, there has been a fair bit of progress on CM 14 over the past few days. Most noteworthy is the merging of the Android 7.0.0 r6 tag that includes all the latest security and bug fixes from Google. Other noteworthy fixes include the setup wizard, and having LiveDisplay switch normally between day and night mode. I've also included a few legacy RIL related patches - I'm curious if these have any impact on Dual SIM devices. As usual, the download link is on the first post.

With regards to surnia, don't worry, I will be supporting you too. It just takes time - I can't do everything at once.

sampath92

May 25, 2016
I've posted a new build with the latest CM sources. Apart from updating a few camera libraries to avoid linker hacks, I haven't changed much on the device specific end. However, there has been a fair bit of progress on CM 14 over the past few days. Most noteworthy is the merging of the Android 7.0.0 r6 tag that includes all the latest security and bug fixes from Google. Other noteworthy fixes include the setup wizard, and having LiveDisplay switch normally between day and night mode. I've also included a few legacy RIL related patches - I'm curious if these have any impact on Dual SIM devices. As usual, the download link is on the first post.

With regards to surnia, don't worry, I will be supporting you too. It just takes time - I can't do everything at once.
Hi squid2,
Just curious.. Is dual SIM RIL working on this Sep 14 release?

H

Hamza Badar

Dual sim ril fixed!!!
Am able to send text massages,
However there is soft reboot happening when someone calling or when am trying to make a call
Mobile data is also not turning on

govind1233

Aug 17, 2016
New Delhi
OnePlus 7

Bro what about condor...sry fr asking

squid2

Recognized Developer
Mar 9, 2015
Ontario
September 15 Release

This should fix the reboot in call issue of the last build. It also adds FFMPEG that has just been merged back into CM14. There might be some odd behaviour with SD cards in apps right now, though I haven't tested it on this build. This is not a device specific issue, it's a CM14 bug that will be fixed soon enough. Be aware that CM14 itself is very buggy at the moment because they are in the process of merging in CM features. Stability and polish will improve over the course of the next few weeks once focus shifts from merging to bug squashing.

H

Hamza Badar

This should fix the reboot in call issue of the last build. It also adds FFMPEG that has just been merged back into CM14. There might be some odd behaviour with SD cards in apps right now, though I haven't tested it on this build. This is not a device specific issue, it's a CM14 bug that will be fixed soon enough. Be aware that CM14 itself is very buggy at the moment because they are in the process of merging in CM features. Stability and polish will improve over the course of the next few weeks once focus shifts from merging to bug squashing.
Thankyou so much sir downloading it right now

beeragr

Apr 9, 2014
External Storage not working.. thanks for cm14 for otus..

External storage not showing in third party apps(ES file).. and in default explorer... but showing in settings-storage option... what to do...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3AjGvOY.png

I have brought LineageOS 14.1 to otus. LineageOS is effectively a continuation of the CyanogenMod project. This is the thread for official weekly builds.

Downloads:
    Official weekly builds
    Lineage su addon

Changelog:
    cmxlog official nightly changelogs

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 for Moto E 3G (otus), ROM for the Moto E 2015

Contributors
    squid2, LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-09-11
    Last Updated 2017-01-26
    This may be a bigger change than just that, such as devices being dependent on individual developers, unable to rely on jenkins and other stuff so after Dec 31 no more cohesive runs of nighltys for all devices. We'll have to stay tuned.

More info: https://www.xda-developers.com/the-death-of-cyangenmod-and-whats-in-store-for-the-future/

The whole CyanogenMod development community is moving over to the Lineage fork. From a user perspective, the fork is effectively a name change to avoid conflict with Cyanogen trademarks. Our goal is to preserve backwards compatibility with CyanogenMod, so that you can upgrade (dirty flash) directly from CyanogenMod 14.1 to Lineage 14.1. We still intend to have official builds. However, given the end of corporate backing, there will likely be fewer build servers, and so we may be switching to weekly builds instead of nightly builds. I don't think that will be much of an inconvenience to users, as day to day changes are usually quite small.
    Official Nightlies

I have migrated the official nightly builds for otus and condor over to CM14.1. Expect to see the first builds some time tomorrow.
    September 14 Release

December 7 Build

A new build is up on the first post. It's CM14.1, including Android 7.1.1. This build is stable enough for daily use.