Sense themes?

Search This thread

hah2110

Nov 11, 2008
I'm using Skyraider 2.5.2 (FroYo). Where are all the Sensed themes? I see the one blue one, looking for more.

Thx

djkms

Jul 21, 2010
Littleton, CO
I am working on a red and black theme. This theme will be a complete rework of almost every aspect of the phone. At least 90% of the icons will be new, new taskbar, lockscreen, etc. This theme will be a complete facelift of the default sense theme and not just a recolor.

So far it has taken me a week and I am not even 50% finished although I hope to have a release by the end of the week. I hope to include a full zip and a metamorph release.

Anyways here is some screenshots for you so far. Still not completely happy with the notification area (icons resting on the red bar) and the slider window...among other things

Theme is called - Rule The Air :D

screenshot_5-1.png

screenshot.png

screenshot_2-1.png

screenshot_4.png

b1gg134

Aug 16, 2010
are you removing all the sense widgets? they are the only thing making these phones useable.

Milton1964

Jun 7, 2010
Tampa,FL.
Very nice work. I also have been looking for a different Theme. Been using Blue Raider 21 detox its cool, but yous really looks like you took your time on this. very good detail.

djkms

Jul 21, 2010
Littleton, CO
So the theme is coming along nicely! Did a little bit of cleanup with icons in the notification area and the notification dropdown area. There are still a lot of icons that I am looking to replace, still a ways to go. I also want to move the smooth circle battery up a bit so its not resting on the red line.

Here are some more teasers for you guys hehe :p

screenshot_7-1.png

screenshot_10.png

I will be working on the buttons soon so they blend more with the theme.

screenshot_9-1.png

I cant decide if I like the Rule The Air logo in the notification background. I think this area almost looks a little to busy, what do you guys think?

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
So the theme is coming along nicely! Did a little bit of cleanup with icons in the notification area and the notification dropdown area. There are still a lot of icons that I am looking to replace, still a ways to go. I also want to move the smooth circle battery up a bit so its not resting on the red line.

Here are some more teasers for you guys hehe :p

I cant decide if I like the Rule The Air logo in the notification background. I think this area almost looks a little to busy, what do you guys think?

I think it looks badass. Unless you had a full page of notifications going on, then it might get in the way of the words, but I wouldn't even care. Honestly the Rule The Air logo is one of the things that made this theme jump out at me :)

Looks amazing :)

rsantana

Jun 3, 2010
This is an awesome looking theme for Sense whenever it is released if by this week or the next I am definitely getting it, looks hot great job. Will be donating this weekend.

LeoD

Jun 11, 2010
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 2 XL
logo looks real nice

So does the rest of your work. Love what you did with the launcher! This is what keeps me going to vanilla but looks like this is going to change that. Going to be a keeper for me. Nice work!

Last edited:

djkms

Jul 21, 2010
Littleton, CO
So does the rest of your work. Love what you did with the launcher! This is what keeps me going to vanilla but looks like this is going to change that. Going to be a keeper for me. Nice work!

Actually the launcher that was in the screenshots is LauncherPro and the popup window is folder organizer. Here are a couple screenshots with the launcher and app drawer.

screenshot_11-1.png

screenshot_13-1.png