[Official] NEXUS owners hangout thread

Search This thread

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
I know bro. If I send the money to an international bank .. It take like days before you even receive it. The fastest way is PayPal but like you said, you need to pay before you even get my money.

Does Google charge the money right away ?

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

They took the full amount from me the first time then I got it back a week later.

The only thing I could think of is that they don't seem to be selling out as it still says 1-2 weeks so I'm guessing they will still be for sale in a couple days. We could try the PayPal route and hope that they are still available when the money transfers to my bank via PayPal. If they are out of stock when the money hits my account I will return it via PayPal to u. Wish there was a better option though. Up to u

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

abhipati

Jun 10, 2012
Littleton MA

Work

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I know bro I really want to give you a high five and a hug, that's how it should be..

If I send the money to an international bank .. It take like days before you even receive it. The fastest way is PayPal but like you said, you need to pay before you even get my money.

Does Google charge the money right away ?

Where do you live ??

abhipati

Jun 10, 2012
Littleton MA
He lives in the Netherlands.

Ohh ... What's trying to see way of sending money to you

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

He lives in the Netherlands.

Still one hour I guess for your work to be done

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Ohh ... What's trying to see way of sending money to you

He is trying to find someone to get a 8gb N4 for his friend. I don't have enough disposable cash in my bank account as I have to pay rent on thur and after putting up $220 for bumpers a few days ago. So he is trying to find someone he can send the money to on PayPal and then they get him one in the US play store.

Last edited:

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
I have a GNex. Am I cool now?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
You tell me uploadfromtaptalk1359494250733.jpg

abhipati

Jun 10, 2012
Littleton MA
15 min now WOOT WOOT. 11 Hours today :rolleyes:

Nice nice

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

He is trying to find someone to get a 8gb N4 for his friend. I don't have enough disposable cash in my bank account as I have to pay rent on thur and after putting up $220 for bumpers a few days ago. So he is trying to find someone he can send the money to on PayPal and then they get him one in the US play store.

When will he send money in pay pal ,how fast ??

Ibsonic

Jan 25, 2012
Netherlands
Nice nice

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

When will he send money in pay pal ,how fast ??

Directly, now, 5 seconds :p .. The problem is, that you will have the money on your PayPal account but transfer it from your PayPal to your bank will take 2 days. So you need to pay before my money is on your bank account. Well, Google will charge.