Mango RTM 7720 released to MS employees!

Search This thread

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
I have no problems with hspl. Been using hspl on all my devices for years without problems. But if you flash a custom rom once or twice every few months there is no use for hspl, and temp sollution like rspl is ok.
But when you cook, and test roms very often, hspl is pretty essential (for me) If I had to flash rspl every time I was to test roms I would go crazy :p

I meant it for noobs and newbies anyway.

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
For noobs and newbies

DFT

RSPL - temporary jailbreak to install, custom roms apps ect. Phone returns to normal non jailbreak state after that and yr custom rooms apps will stay and run

HSPL- permanent jailbreak to install, custom rooms apps ect. Phone remains in jailbreak state that and yr custom rooms apps will stay and run

Reactions: Sine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Soo, does anyone wanna leak this to the xda community? :D

yep i got it :)

will upload tonight
    my custom alerts stayed but jail break is gone -u can go straight from beta also so no roll back is needed ......
    video proof is coming soon
    7720 as promised

h t t p://depositfiles.com/files/qfkuc5p4e

i just want my custom alerts back so let me know if yall get it working :)
    the instructions in english:

Caution: Running instructions below at your own risk. The probability that the process to a 500 - €-leading paperweight, is indeed low but not zero.
    Prerequisites
    Phone with Nodo (7392), 7661 (Beta Developer) or 7712 (Developer Beta Refresh)
    Micro-USB cable
    PC with at least 20 GB of free disk space on C:
    external hard drive or USB flash drive with up to 16 GB of free space
    1.5 - 2 hours
    Instructions
    1st Contents (all subdirectories of this folder) on the local computer, copy, installation and flashing from there please, not the share.
    2nd If the Zune software on the PC is not on stand 4.8.2134.0: Zune software install from the PC de-
    3rd Zune beta version (4.8.2134.0) from the Zune install directory (StartZuneLocal.exe)
    4th If necessary. and the flashing tool "updatewp" from the folder "update tool" install (right version, 32 - or 64-bit)
    5th Device via USB to the PC
    6th Close Zune software, if it opens
    7th If the phone is to build 7661 or 7712, go to Step 18
    8th In the directory "NoDoToRC" the file "ISV_Provisioning_Live.exe" run as admin (right click, ...)
    9th The provisioning tool is now starting to create a backup of the phones. This takes a while.
    10th Then the phone will restart and prepared for communication with a special update server. If necessary. when you restart the PIN number, otherwise it goes no further.
    11th Please close the program only if it appears that everything has gone through.
    12th In the directory "C: \ Users \ <user> \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Windows Mobile Update," the newly created backup folder is in one of the cryptic name - at the latest by the date of creation. Please feel free to copy folders to a secure location (external hard disk, etc.) and keep safe! (Possibly even make two copies in two places.) Without this backup, there will be no way to bring the phone in the fall on the official update of the OEM.

Repeat: "Yes, I have kept my back for sure!"

Thanks ... continued on next page. ;-)

13th Now the Zune client (with phone connected) and start looking for updates can.
    14th There is now a first update of 7403 found and installed. Please if you restart the PIN and the phone never separate.
    15th After 7403 the update is seamless to 7712 - the public developer beta.
    16th If everything is to run through here: Congratulations, the phone is in 7712, close to RTM.
    17th Zune software close.
    18th Now the directory "RCToRTM" to "c: \" copy. Please only there. Thank you.
    19th In the directory "c: \ RCToRTM" and change (if still connected phone) the file "ISVTo7720.bat" run as admin (see above).
    20th Several updates are installed sequentially. The phone may start a few times again. If applicable, please enter the PIN.
    21st If everything went smoothly: Congratulations, the phone is now on RTM! 
    22nd See if the phone backup is still there ... ;-)
    23rd Mango and use every show!
    can someone post their instructions is non-translated english? Once you update Zune to 2134, you move the RCtoRTM folder to the C:\ folder and then run ISVto7720.bat? Is that correct guys?

Here you go (simplified):

You do the following steps at your own risk. The possibility to brick your device is low but it is there.

What you'll need:
    A phone with NoDo (7392), 7661 (Dev Beta) or 7712 (Dev Beta Refresh)
    Micro USB cable
    At least 20GB free space on C:
    External harddisc or USB-Stick with up to 16GB free space

Around 1,5 to 2 hours time

1. Copy the content to your local PC
    2. If your Zune-Software is not Version 4.8.2134.0 deinstall it
    3. Install Beta-Zune (4.8.2134.0) from the Zune directory (StartZuneLocal.exe)
    4. If needed, install the flashing-tool "updatewp" from the directory "UpdateTool". Install the right Version (x86 or x64)
    5. Connect your Phone via USB to your PC
    6. Close Zune if it opens
    7. If your phone is build 7661 or 7712, continue with Step 18
    8. Run "ISV-Provisioning_Live.exe" from the directory "NoDoToRC" as Administrator
    9. The provisioning tool starts to back up your phone. This may take some time
    10. Your phone will now restart and be configured to use a special update-server. If needed enter your PIN or you'll be unable to continue.
    11. Close the tool only, when it says it has completed.
    12. You can find your Backup in "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Phone Update". Copy the folder with the last creation-date to a safe place (for instance your external harddisc). Without this Backup you will be unable to use your OEMs update later in fall.

Now repeat: "I have backed-up my backup"

13. Start the Zune-Client (with your phone connected) and seacrh for updates.
    14. An update (7403) will be found and installed. If needed enter your PIN when your phone restarts. Do NOT disconnect your phone.
    15. Now youre phone will be updated to 7712
    16. Congratulations: You're now close to RTM ;-)
    17. Close Zune
    18. Cops the directory "RCTtoRTM" to C:. And only there.
    19. Go to C:\RCToRTM and run ISVTo7720.bat as Admin (with your phone still connected.
    20.Various updates will install now. Your phone might restart a couple of times. Enter your PIN whenever needed.
    21. If everything worked you have now a Mango-RTM phone.
    22. Make sure your backup is still there
    23. Use mango and show it to your friends :)