[Q] Endymion V3.4 vs Reaper V2.2.2

Search This thread

FariG

Feb 11, 2012
Amsterdam
Completely agree. Been a long time user of Endymion, but recently gave Repaer a go. It's much better than the default offerings from CM7. lowveld has done an awesome job and tweaked it up for performance. I particularly love the browser - it's so smooth and fast. Much smoother than default CM7. I tried to add GPU rendering in CM7, but still doesn't come as close as Reaper's way.

That's a great idea! I use Endymion as my main driver, as it has all my important data and Sense customization, but Reaper is more of a 'play' toy! It's much faster in regards to speed.

I can't comment on battery life, I'm finding both to be very similar IMO.

I've tried CM7 (somewhere back in 2011) It was nice but was missing a lot of the features from Sense that i liked. I didn't see the point in downloading apps to replace what i can already have. I agree Lowveld has done an awesome job! I haven't compare CM7 with reaper but sometimes Reaper feels like its faster than me lol. Its because Lowveld made Reaper that I'm on it :eek: And like you Reaper is my ''toy'' as well :D

Well with the battery life its just that Sense has a lot to connect with and once u have all of them in reach.. Well you tend to use (a lot) them for example Facebook (for sense), Task, (playing around in) Camera settings, Weather etc.

But then that's just me :)

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
I've tried CM7 (somewhere back in 2011) It was nice but was missing a lot of the features from Sense that i liked. I didn't see the point in downloading apps to replace what i can already have. I agree Lowveld has done an awesome job! I haven't compare CM7 with reaper but sometimes Reaper feels like its faster than me lol. Its because Lowveld made Reaper that I'm on it :eek: And like you Reaper is my ''toy'' as well :D

Well with the battery life its just that Sense has a lot to connect with and once u have all of them in reach.. Well you tend to use (a lot) them for example Facebook (for sense), Task, (playing around in) Camera settings, Weather etc.

But then that's just me :)

Yeah, actually using Reaper for the day, I can say I'm getting better battery life. I'm not sure though, because I have been using my Endymion setup since January, so I fear it has corrupted over time and giving me bad battery life...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2