OPO and the fingerprint magnet

Search This thread

magicriggs

Apr 27, 2010
Springfield
I don't normally have an issue with a oily screen, but it's happening on my OPO. Its a fingerprint nightmare. Since this normally doesn't happen I have to assume that OPO doesn't have a oleophobic coating.

* Can someone else confirm fingerprint nightmare ...

* Has anyone used the Rain X trick and if so how did they apply it (pros/cons)

Thanks in advance. [emoji3]

sjstex

Jan 17, 2014
I don't normally have an issue with a oily screen, but it's happening on my OPO. Its a fingerprint nightmare. Since this normally doesn't happen I have to assume that OPO doesn't have a oleophobic coating.

Mine is definitely a fingerprint magnet. Haven't done anything about it yet, since I've only had the phone for 2 days. I am constantly wiping the screen on my shirt or my pants. I'll look into RainX

Reactions: magicriggs

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009

I'd probably just suggest getting a high quality glass screen protector, that way it is protected from scratches and they are also normally oleophobically treated

Reactions: magicriggs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mine is definitely a fingerprint magnet. Haven't done anything about it yet, since I've only had the phone for 2 days. I am constantly wiping the screen on my shirt or my pants. I'll look into RainX

I'd probably just suggest getting a high quality glass screen protector, that way it is protected from scratches and they are also normally oleophobically treated
    it does have an oleophobic coating. its the same as on any gorilla glass screen. you can try a matte screen protector, but they wear noticeably.