Official Indian HTC One X Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Search This thread

android_master

Mar 11, 2010
Pune
Samsung Galaxy SIII, its coming:D:D

522646_3737952965677_1181721541_3692321_738346022_n.jpg

suman_pal78

Nov 19, 2009
Kolkata
Hi Indians,..I desperately need the inbuilt songs (I accidentally delete the internal memory and all gone)...can you please upload the songs that came with stock HTC One X...Thanks in advance.

devvfata1ity

Mar 1, 2011
Gurgaon
do any of you guys have the email of any htc higher ups in India. the service center has given the DOA certificate but my dealer (sangeetha "GAWD DAMN IT" mobiles) isnt cooperating. The service center is saying, contact HTC and they will arrange a replacement whereas the HTC CC is saying contact service center, they will give you the replacement. Now I am stuck...what to do guys?

ametarasu

Nov 12, 2011
Bangalore
do any of you guys have the email of any htc higher ups in India. the service center has given the DOA certificate but my dealer (sangeetha "GAWD DAMN IT" mobiles) isnt cooperating. The service center is saying, contact HTC and they will arrange a replacement whereas the HTC CC is saying contact service center, they will give you the replacement. Now I am stuck...what to do guys?

It is the responsibility of Sangeetha to give you the replacement. You can call HTC CC +1800 266 3566 and tell them of your predicament. I was told by a CC agent that they have a policy of getting replacement via HTC service center if your retailer does not honor the DOA (and this might take upto 7 days).

devvfata1ity

Mar 1, 2011
Gurgaon
It is the responsibility of Sangeetha to give you the replacement. You can call HTC CC +1800 266 3566 and tell them of your predicament. I was told by a CC agent that they have a policy of getting replacement via HTC service center if your retailer does not honor the DOA (and this might take upto 7 days).

I was also told the same thing by the HTC CC. However they are now trying to put the responsibility on the service center. One thing is for sure, if HTC is unable to give me a brand new box packed One X as a replacement I am going to file a case in the consumer court against both HTC & Sangeetha mobiles.

vikky1

Apr 23, 2012
Hi, I'm from India. I purchased my One X on the day of it's release in India. It went really good for the first few days (been 16 days since I purchased). Then, I started noticing the occasional screen glitch (random color strikes on screen). I didn't know what to do. Then came the "Loading.."screen trouble- Once I access an app/game and I come out of it, I get a 5sec "Loading..." screen after which only does my home screen loads. Now this has been troubling me several times! I get this msg around every time I access an app/game (in fact I have only twenty app/games installed). The phone also suffers from over-heating. I'm in India, and me being from the Southern part which is known for it's high levels of temperature (36 deg C min) whenever I use the phone outdoors along with the hot weather my phone turns really HOT! Now please help me out with these issues. Forgive me if my English was bad, coz English is my 3rd lang. Thanks.
P.S: I bought it at Sangeetha Mobiles, Chennai.

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Hi, I'm from India. I purchased my One X on the day of it's release in India. It went really good for the first few days (been 16 days since I purchased). Then, I started noticing the occasional screen glitch (random color strikes on screen). I didn't know what to do. Then came the "Loading.."screen trouble- Once I access an app/game and I come out of it, I get a 5sec "Loading..." screen after which only does my home screen loads. Now this has been troubling me several times! I get this msg around every time I access an app/game (in fact I have only twenty app/games installed). The phone also suffers from over-heating. I'm in India, and me being from the Southern part which is known for it's high levels of temperature (36 deg C min) whenever I use the phone outdoors along with the hot weather my phone turns really HOT! Now please help me out with these issues. Forgive me if my English was bad, coz English is my 3rd lang. Thanks.
P.S: I bought it at Sangeetha Mobiles, Chennai.
All those issues which you are facing are happened to most of the users. Those issues were software related, just unlock your phone and flash a custom rom on your wish or from the thread in my sign, so you can get rid of some of the issues atleast like screen glitches and some heat.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Hi Indians,..I desperately need the inbuilt songs (I accidentally delete the internal memory and all gone)...can you please upload the songs that came with stock HTC One X...Thanks in advance.
Here you go mate, HTC Music

suman_pal78

Nov 19, 2009
Kolkata
All those issues which you are facing are happened to most of the users. Those issues were software related, just unlock your phone and flash a custom rom on your wish or from the thread in my sign, so you can get rid of some of the issues atleast like screen glitches and some heat.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Here you go mate, HTC Music

Thanks a Tonn

vikky1

Apr 23, 2012

If I flash the rom, does it mean I'll kill the warranty! It has been just 15 days since I bought the phone!!

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
If I flash the rom, does it mean I'll kill the warranty! It has been just 15 days since I bought the phone!!
Not completely, only partially!
Any way if you don't want to take any kind of risks, better you wait for 1+ months without unlocking for S-Off, I hope it will be out soon.
Until then you try for the OTA or official 1.28 Indian RUU to fix some of the issues.

Techimplant

Mar 14, 2012
Delhi
People what's the difference between the makes ht23 n ht24?..n is ht24 a new make which is better in certain aspects?

Sent from my Stunning White HTC One X

forumhookersdotcom

Apr 22, 2012
Going to get my HTC One X this week! I am Surprised as it is my First Smart Phone.
I have ordered for white , so it is getting late!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I m from Argentina and I say too...
    Happy Diwali day mates.

SkyDragon Sense Rom V1
    Happy Diwali to my Indian friends :)
    On a serious note, i had a chat with one of my frnds who is a htc rep, and he told.me the update is now being tested for local language support and might be out by next week.. hopefully :)
    Guys upgraded my wife's S3 to JB about 2 days ago. Take my word its not upto all the hype. I was struggling to find what was really new and what has changed. Could figure out three useful features
    a) Google now
    b) Voice search
    c)two finger gesture.
    I feel all three features are something you can live wihout.
    After using the phone for about 24 hours the performance has just gone off the cliff. Its lagging heavily and is pretty much unusable. I have done a factory reset now. Hoping it will not degrade as earlier

Take it from me that our HOX running 4.0.4 is light years ahead of the S3 running JB. I have personally experienced it. so just relax and enjoy your phone. The update will come just as all the previous updates have come.
    "Due to the cost-cutting measures and to make sure everyone gets the update, we will release the JB OTA on 22-12-12 to the people who are still alive after the apocalypse." Official quote from HTC