Benchmark results and PC connectivity

Search This thread

aami.aami

Apr 17, 2012
hi. im kinda new to Lg phones . its infact my first LG phone ever.

first off, i will get something cleared out to all. im disappointed at almost no support from LG! its been a year and still 4.1? no updates what so ever? this was their flagship phone that was primarily focused to compete with Note 2 and even S4 but look where they are now! 4.4 KK!

now to the point of thread, i just got out of misery of soft brick. and just today i got the V5.5 rom of THIS rom.

out of curiosity i downloaded some benchmarks. here are my scores.

after looking at these scores i was like WTF is this??? guys any help, that are these scores NORMAL for LG OGP or is it my device???
i mean my Note 1, i remember, had better scores in Benchmarkpi than this! :eek:

Linpack score:

g2CbRjk.jpg
[/IMG]

Quadrant scores:

bmvMQvC.jpg
[/IMG]

Benchmarkpi scores:

E6P08B4.jpg
[/IMG]

aSsIzPb.jpg

also another problem. i have installed the LG drivers for the mobile in the pc and also lg pc suite is installed. but when i connect this piece of **** to PC, it connects and disconnects continuously. it does not even show up in Computer. even after i have reinstalled the drivers like 6 times, its sitll not connecting. it connects when ever it desires. this phone is real ****. i ****ing hate it now.
pls some one help how to fix this???

pls assist.

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
4.4 is coming to our device. Be patient. As for the low scores, make sure quadcore management is turned off.
The heavy theming of LG's skin makes it extremely resource heavy which will "slow down" your phone.

If you're that worried about benchmark scores, try Carbon with the OC'd kernel. On Antutu, I get about 30k.

Benchmark scores are completely irrelevant. Even if your OGP scored lower than your Note 2, the OGP is still outperforming it in basically every way. Better processor and GPU.

Sent from my ColorOS LG-E980

Shira_nai

Sep 29, 2013
Have you change the Thermal Daemon Mitigation to "ON"?
And maybe you can try using other usb cable.

aami.aami

Apr 17, 2012
4.4 is coming to our device. Be patient. As for the low scores, make sure quadcore management is turned off.
The heavy theming of LG's skin makes it extremely resource heavy which will "slow down" your phone.

If you're that worried about benchmark scores, try Carbon with the OC'd kernel. On Antutu, I get about 30k.

Benchmark scores are completely irrelevant. Even if your OGP scored lower than your Note 2, the OGP is still outperforming it in basically every way. Better processor and GPU.

you are right about the performance and about the relevancy of benchmarks. i dont trust them myself but even then man, these scores are too low for Snapdragon 600 :( im kinda worried about my hardware. thats why asked help here.

and i just wish LG brings KK soon enough.

i will be honest, i got this phones just cause of i got LG monitor like 4 months back and i was amazed by its display! like really amazed!
it is an IPS panel and its amazing. i got so impressed i got LG OGP just cause of its "LG make".

phone is very good. and to be honest i find more potential in LG Optimus UI than samsung's touchwiz cause i have had almost ZERO lag until now. its been a week i got this phone.

the only concerns i have are batter in stock roms is ****. i got this V5.5 rom which kinda corrected the battery or its just placebo effect but i find it better.

i just wish LG brings KK sooner man.

thanks for reply though :)

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Like I said, give Carbon and the OC'd kernel a try. I've gotten 2052MHz to run stable on here even though I prefer using 1890MHz just in case. Having the GPU bumped up to 531MHz won't impact battery life and with hardware acceleration enabled, there is no possible way for this phone to lag. :3

iiigeorgievi

May 22, 2013
Lovech, Sofia
Like I said, give Carbon and the OC'd kernel a try. I've gotten 2052MHz to run stable on here even though I prefer using 1890MHz just in case. Having the GPU bumped up to 531MHz won't impact battery life and with hardware acceleration enabled, there is no possible way for this phone to lag. :3

What do you mean by "hardware acceleration enabled" ?