Collection of roms for Samsung galaxy tab 3 8.0

Search This thread

androidhacker007

Mar 26, 2014
I know that there a whole lot of rom posts for individual roms. I AM NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT FOR OTHERS WORK! ANY OF THESE ROMS SHUOLD BE IN THE FORMS. I am doing this becuase most of the time download links are broken or the download site for a rom is shuts down. So feel free to post your own roms or roms that you have found. Please if you do post a rom, upload it using the attachment button ( OR THE URL TO THE XDA POST) not some other website and if you can include a link and the description from the original author that would be nice. If you have tried a rom you have posted please tell if it is compatible or not, thanks

AS ALWAYS I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THING YOU DO TO YOUR DEVICE! FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WORK SO HARD ON THESES ROMS, DONT BE RUDE!

Last edited:

tharmor

Jun 18, 2013
I know that there a whole lot of rom posts for individual roms. I AM NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT FOR OTHERS WORK! ANY OF THESE ROMS SHUOLD BE IN THE FORMS. I am doing this becuase most of the time download links are broken or the download site for a rom is shuts down. So feel free to post your own roms or roms that you have found. Please if you do post a rom, upload it using the attachment button ( OR THE URL TO THE XDA POST) not some other website and if you can include a link and the description from the original author that would be nice. If you have tried a rom you have posted please tell if it is compatible or not, thanks

AS ALWAYS I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THING YOU DO TO YOUR DEVICE! FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WORK SO HARD ON THESES ROMS, DONT BE RUDE!

Where are the links ??

androidhacker007

Mar 26, 2014
It more of a place for people to post roms that they have found or made. :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using xda app-developers app

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Don't you think this thread is a little redundant? Why not just go to the development section. The threads that are active will be good ROMs.

Reactions: androidhacker007

androidhacker007

Mar 26, 2014
DID YOU READ MY FIRST POST? It more of a place to compile wll roms for this device in one place. Also not to have broken link. ONLY USE XDA ATTACHTMENT BUTTON please!

jimmbomb

May 22, 2010
St Louis
dparrothead1...
what rom are you running on your 8 incher?? Im stock with my 315 and not rooted either, cause Im waiting for an OTA up-date.. (or Odin stock 4.3-4-?) just wondering if Im missing something..
thanks...

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
dparrothead1...
what rom are you running on your 8 incher?? Im stock with my 315 and not rooted either, cause Im waiting for an OTA up-date.. (or Odin stock 4.3-4-?) just wondering if Im missing something..
thanks...

I'm switching between Validus and Liquid Smooth. Both are very smooth with lots of customization. Both have very active G+ communities.

You can always root, install a custom recovery and try a ROM. Just backup your stock ROM and you can always switch back. Takes like maybe three minutes to reinstall a backup.

Last edited:

androidhacker007

Mar 26, 2014
If you want the official update for kikat when it comes out, then find the official stock rom and keep in a safe place. When u hear that the update was released use titanium backup back up your apps, then flash the stock and it will say your device is offical and let you update. Once updated, go into download mode and flash twrp. Twrp will root your device. Once rooted, reinstall titanium backup, restore your apps. WHEN USING TITANIUM BACKUP ONLY BACKUP USER APPS AND DATA ONLY. DO NOT BACK UP SYSTEM APPS, it causes problems and makes things crash, its not pretty( I did it:) ). There you have it. run stock rooted with the newest official update. Of course you could just flash a custom kikat rom that would be easier.

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
DID YOU READ MY FIRST POST? It more of a place to compile wll roms for this device in one place. Also not to have broken link. ONLY USE XDA ATTACHTMENT BUTTON please!

You can not attach a rom using the attachment option on XDA. The file size would be too big.

The thread is useless.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Reactions: dparrothead1

androidhacker007

Mar 26, 2014
NO, BUT, the OP wants to compile a list of ROMS with links that actually DO work.
and Not sift thru the other section to find a pile of broken links,,
So far.. unfortunately, it hasn't happened as of yet.

Thanks so mabe my first idea didn't work but if big name file sharing site that wont go down like 4shared or megaconz

thebestiam

Jul 6, 2013
There are tons of custom Roms for tab 3 8.0 but I recommend the stock ROM with different kernel for over clocking features.

Sent from my XT1031 using xda app -developers app

wiseman9871

Mar 30, 2014
There are tons of custom Roms for tab 3 8.0 but I recommend the stock ROM with different kernel for over clocking features.

Sent from my XT1031 using xda app -developers app
Speaking of stock rom, does anyone know where I can download a copy of the stock rom and/or kitkat? Every place I have found so far either requires a paid subscription or throws up a download unsuccessful error. Any help would be appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dparrothead1...
    thanks...

I'm switching between Validus and Liquid Smooth. Both are very smooth with lots of customization. Both have very active G+ communities.

You can always root, install a custom recovery and try a ROM. Just backup your stock ROM and you can always switch back. Takes like maybe three minutes to reinstall a backup.

Don't you think this thread is a little redundant? Why not just go to the development section. The threads that are active will be good ROMs.

Yes, I did read your first post....hence my post. Good luck with your endeavor.:D

You can not attach a rom using the attachment option on XDA. The file size would be too big.

The thread is useless.

Sent from my SCH-I605

The thread is useless.

Sent from my SCH-I605

NO, BUT, the OP wants to compile a list of ROMS with links that actually DO work.
    and Not sift thru the other section to find a pile of broken links,,
    So far.. unfortunately, it hasn't happened as of yet.