Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: Locked out of Zebra TC51 / TC5…
25th October 2018, 02:08 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Have the TC510K-1PAZU2P-US PIN-Locked. Used this and Worked!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick1986

do you still have the file please??
I have to reset a ct51

if anyone has the files please help me!!!

Very simple and file from Zebra website no malware worries.
(AT_NN_FACT_RESET.zip) is the file you want to download from Zebra.
The TC510K-1PAZU2P-US is a GSM device!
You should see a bunch of options for Marshmallow/nougat GSM/Non-GSM.
Not sure why but their weird support page won't allow me to copy exact file address - go figure!
I have the file - this is my first post - so hopefully i can figure out how to post it here.
Or PM me with your email and I'll send to all who need.
Onward:
To reset: Do no unzip file. Place zipped file in root directory of sd-card.
I used a full sized SD-card adapter and did copy-to-sd on my desktop.
Take sd out of adapter - duh - and put into tc51 sd slot under battery and removable cover.
You have to slide the sd carriage one way to open and the other to close. carefully it's very flimsy.
Once sd card is in and locked replace cover/battery.
Power on into recovery mode.
PTT is (push-to-talk) button. Looking at front of device it's upper-most left button.
Press and hold PTT and POWER same time till you see Zebra logo and then let go both.
10-15 seconds, maybe a little more you will see recover menu with options.
Volume up/down buttons changes selection. Power button selects (Like Enter on DT)
Move cursor/highlight to update/install from sd-card (vol up/dwn) and push select (pwr Btn)
Let it do it's thing and in a pretty short time you then reboot (move/select)
After reboot it takes its time, up to 7 minutes (mine) but then you are at the factory fresh dark-blue screen with the small circle/arrow in the center.
With GSM it'll ask you for a lot of settings choices - as if you were setting up your cell phone - I skipped most that would allow any sort of net/comm.
Next i went through and de-selected anything that would auto/whatever as i'm selling mine and want the new owner to make all these choices with their info.
I just did this tonight and it's working sweet. Fast little bugger, too.

Now, let me see if I can upload this file. If you do a google for it by name it's not too hard to find, either. But, yea, I hate when the file isn't there, too!!!
[email protected]
Yea, forums are not my strong suite, so there's my public email - 1000's go there had it for 12+ years and it's a mess so make your titles NOTICEABLE.
I'll reply with file. Hope this isn't violating rules - yea, should've read them but it's 5AM+ and I just finished and if I wait to post it won't happen!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tripod99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tripod99 Ad-Free