Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
Yesterday I connected my MHL adapter (which was working fine with SGS2) and I got no picture. Tried reconnecting multiple times, but nothing. Anybody else have this issue? Could it be ROM related? I see other people managed to get MHL to work with no settings changed, just plugged in and that's it, but they weren't on Coredroid.

I also have this cable. Works fine here. This one is mine: http://www.amazon.de/dauerhafte-Ver...F0FY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1335229667&sr=8-3 :)

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Frequent overlapping in notification menu, flashed the rom again and again when it was happening from the last 2 days.
Any fix? tried replacing systemui.apk and framework-res.apk from the zip, but no change!

Reactions: Alex4159

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335271964708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335271964708.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 143

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
I haven't seen this but it will be fixed in next version.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
Wiping Cache and Dalvik-Cache helped to set everything normal, but when I restarted my mobile the overlapping is back. So for every reboot I have to wipe dalvikcache.
Hope this will be fixed in next update.
I previously had this issue in Insert-coin's rom but in the last two iterations of the rom it was fixed. (Not yet fixed in leedroid's)

jeumeu

Dec 14, 2007
CordeDroid V2 with EAP-SIM

Hello team CoreDroid,

How can you add a zip file (or next release) with manage EAP-SIM ?

If it's possible of course.

thanks again for your work.

JeuMeu

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
Wiping Cache and Dalvik-Cache helped to set everything normal, but when I restarted my mobile the overlapping is back. So for every reboot I have to wipe dalvikcache.
Hope this will be fixed in next update.
I previously had this issue in Insert-coin's rom but in the last two iterations of the rom it was fixed. (Not yet fixed in leedroid's)

I have yet to see this problem in the latest beta's,
I seen a thread for a fix for it so i think its in now:)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

schriss

Feb 6, 2006
Dublin

shree.cse

Apr 30, 2010
Bangalore
Found a new bug, charge only and USB debugging notification stays even after disconnecting usb cable.
And one more, the brightness is keep on increasing even if the auto brightness is unchecked and set to its least value.
31cc831d-e7ec-72d9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content