4800 Extended Battery W/ Battery Door

Search This thread

garekinokami

Jun 20, 2010
NYC
Wow,

Man, that's ginormous. I like that this phone's battery lasts almost a good 24hrs with solid use. My Evo would last that long if I barely used it lol. Oh and my girlfriend's Inspire! Forget about it, lol.

Overall, I'm happy with the battery life now and can't imagine how long something that large would last.

Reactions: tech_girl

tripleh3lix

Apr 9, 2011
Wow,

Man, that's ginormous. I like that this phone's battery lasts almost a good 24hrs with solid use. My Evo would last that long if I barely used it lol. Oh and my girlfriend's Inspire! Forget about it, lol.

Overall, I'm happy with the battery life now and can't imagine how long something that large would last.

I want it!! haha

madquack

May 12, 2010
That thing is horrendous. I get decent battery life out of the stock battery. I think it'd be more economical to just get an additional OEM battery and carry that in your pocket, not that behemoth!

ranova

Jul 19, 2010
the real mAH is prob much lower than 4800. And for the price and size, Id rather tape on two spare batteries to my phone

lonelyboi527

Dec 30, 2006
I woudnt want to imagine how the extended battery would work for the atrix...
check out this video of the samsung galaxy s with an extended 3200mah battery... makes the phone look like the size of a old school ipod...

http://youtu.be/iTJRyVjBw-g?hd=1

not to mention an extended battery for the Atrix. would probably make the fingerprint reader harder to use.

Last edited:

LancerV

Nov 20, 2007
I woudnt want to imagine how the extended battery would work for the atrix...
check out this video of the samsung galaxy s with an extended 3200mah battery... makes the phone look like the size of a old school ipod...

http://youtu.be/iTJRyVjBw-g?hd=1

not to mention an extended battery for the Atrix. would probably make the fingerprint reader harder to use.
More like an original gameboy

elementaldragon

Feb 21, 2011

Yea. Actually took the case and cover off my phone after reading that little bit. Didn't remember the battery being right at the base of the fingerprint reader. So using a seriously big battery would make that kinda pointless.... since not only would it be hard to reach, but they'd have to design some crazy cover to even get it to work.

Nico de Vries

May 29, 2009
I bought one of these and so far NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL!?

Is there something I need to do so Android understands it has more capacity, or does it just s*ck? I was also wondering if others have similar experience.

GoodFoot

Mar 30, 2011
I bought one of these and so far NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL!?

Is there something I need to do so Android understands it has more capacity, or does it just s*ck? I was also wondering if others have similar experience.
Some devices will only recalibrate the battery meter when the battery gets completely (or almost completely) discharged and THEN fully recharged. Don't know if that's the case with Atrix, but it's worth a try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow,