[MOD][ICS&GB][4/26/12]Camera HQ Mod: Extreme vs High (UPD: MDPI GB version updated)

Search This thread

dhelazt

Feb 18, 2012
Work perfectly on my SK17i...
Better Quality than default apk :thumbup:

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
for which xperia pro?? is that for x10 mini pro or sk17i. i tried the latest file on my xperia mini pro (sk17i) and the camera is real messed up (using custom rom-Hybrom). I cannot access camera options properly. :mad:
Calm down mate, I only wrote the last package as Xpro which means, you guessed it, it is for Xperia Pro, not XMP. If you are SK17i user, you need to get the MDPI package, since all MDPI Xperia device share the same software and hardware, only minor differences.

And yet, this mod is for Stock ROM, if your ROM is anything not based on stock ROM, don't use this mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: coolbuy

coolbuy

May 26, 2011
Sharjah
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Calm down mate, I only wrote the last package as Xpro which means, you guessed it, it is for Xperia Pro, not XMP. If you are SK17i user, you need to get the MDPI package, since all MDPI Xperia device share the same software and hardware, only minor differences.

And yet, this mod is for Stock ROM, if your ROM is anything not based on stock ROM, don't use this mod.

Thanks for the reply.. i'm already using the mdpi version and its good.. thank you

acb123

Apr 15, 2011
Bro one thing i v to ask u is that what is exactly use of this MOD.it makes the size of pic 10 times huge..but pic quality is almost the same then what is purpose of this mod,,just to increase the size only?

JPEG is a "lossy" format, that means you have a trade-off between size and quality. The smaller the file size is, the worse the photo quality will be and vice versa. Applying this mode will let the phone set the compression level of taken photos to none, thus will improve the photo quality, however you may not notice it.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Simple question:

Since only a few of us have class10 SD cards, will the video be actually 10mbps, or just 10mbps with the quality of the corresponding class of the card?

I thought I would share a quick snap I took last Saturday using the Modded apk.

DSC_0005.JPG

Untouched.

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Simple question:

Since only a few of us have class10 SD cards, will the video be actually 10mbps, or just 10mbps with the quality of the corresponding class of the card?

It will still be 10mbps. Because class 10 have 10MBps (not mbps mind you) minimum (at least fresh one). So the limit is class 2 sd card. Even with class 2 ones, it will still be 10mbps but might be hiccups here and there.

@soloRazr: nice one. ;) I think with mdpi device the result is more pronounced since the original resolution is already low so no more jpeg artifacts will definitely helps.

sent from my white ray using XDA App :)

Last edited:

shad0wbane

Nov 3, 2010
Batam
Downloading.. testing now on ExMiui custom rom for SK17i

--
Whoops, I forgot that ExMiui camera is still buggy, and i've deleted the APK. Sorry for beeing noobish bro :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts